Falkirk v Raith Rovers

roverthemoon

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

That Falkirk side are the biggest pile of absolute and utter gutless I’ve ever seen. Fucking brilliant emoji23.png

unfortunately this. and unfortunately fully expected.  congratulations to raith.

1 shot on target, at home, versus 10 men for 70 minutes. sheerin outfoxed as he always is.

I have no confidence in sheerin tactically whatsoever. he and Holt need to go immediately 

That felt like a training match. Couldn’t tell if we were trying to go for a winner or settle for a draw. Was surprised McGlynn didn’t go for it more - the 10 men was almost completely meaningless and they could have easily buried us earlier if they’d wanted to. Sad to say but the best spectacle of the day was the scenes for their second. 

Ethan Ross had been really quiet second half but f**k me what a turn and finish. Absolutely incredible. To go for so long with ten men and then to still get the win speaks volumes. Falkirk are an utter gang. They had all the possession but barely threatened. Delighted for our players: I thought we'd never get a second goal but they pulled it out the bag.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Their whole strategy seems to be "give to Morrison" which could be effective, but his individual strategy is "give it to Williamson" who can't get past Liam Dick.

Can't let this go. Before his matchstick legs gave up, Williamson repeatedly had Dick on toast and it led to our goal.

What an utter Gang Falkirk are it’s no wonder their fans didn’t bother turning up. Has to be the poorest Falkirk team and support I’ve ever seen.  70 minutes against 10 men and muster one chance (decent goal tbf) and then lose the game. If your manager isn’t gone after that performance he’s there for the season. 

6 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Got plenty more laughter in me.  🤣

Really got to feel for them a wee bit, especially when you Pars are hitting such heights and you can look down your noses at them. You must be feeling so superior eh?

A bit like a beggar belittling a tramp for being so poor.

16 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Can’t even laugh at Falkirk any more tbh. The biggest embarrassment in Scottish football.

10 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Got plenty more laughter in me.  🤣

It's bad when even Dunfermline fans think you're shite, that's rubbing salt in the wound.