Falkirk v Raith Rovers

roverthemoon

9 hours ago, grumswall said:

We genuinely have 4 stands... Its not even a debate. You can actually see them if you go to the stadium. There's bricks n everything.

We've got 5 stands. The Railway Stand and SM Lighting Stand are seperate buildings built at different times. 🙃

Williamson in for Miller is a no brainer, but id have fired Miller straight in for "Hetherington" as he is quite simply a minter.

More of the same from Sheerin equals not even fucking trying anymore. Truly pathetic from him and club alike to continue with this after last weeks performance.

Walking past the North there.... Car park busy, and backed right onto the main road, big queue outside, its going to be a good day for the Raith fans. Big away crowd, bit of atmosphere as they give a vague rival an effortless shoeing then back to the pub.

An absolute texbook Scottish Cup day out for them.

Paul Sheerin will assist them ably in their enjoyment. Expect Oles from the away end after about 25 mins

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Walking past the North there.... Car park busy, and backed right onto the main road, big queue outside, its going to be a good day for the Raith fans. Big away crowd, bit of atmosphere as they give a vague rival an effortless shoeing then back to the pub.

Paul Sheerin will assist them ably in their enjoyment. Expect Oles from the away end after about 25 mins

Come on now. We might play a bit like Barcelona but we aren’t actually Barcelona…

I’m embracing my inner hermit. I’ve purchased the Falkirk stream, and am sitting patiently waiting for the action to start on Falkirk TV, with a cuppa and a Tunnock’s teacake. Quality shut-in behaviour. COYR. I’ll be jealous of not being there, especially if we’re winning, but with the knowledge that I’ll still be able to feel my feet at 5pm.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yea, we get you. But we hear this from opponents every other week and it rarely pans out that way (OK Accies was a blip).

6 minutes ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

Anyone else having trouble getting the stream on falkirkfc.tv? I'm pressing the PayPal checkout button but it's coming up with a "try again later" message.

I registered first. Then it was a piece of piss.

7 minutes ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

Anyone else having trouble getting the stream on falkirkfc.tv? I'm pressing the PayPal checkout button but it's coming up with a "try again later" message.

Will I need to use a VPN?

Had that when using chrome, switched to firefox and it worked OK for me