Falkirk v Raith Rovers

roverthemoon

Falkirk having a bit of a time of it trying to escape the seaside league. We can surely empathise. No? Fine.

It’s an interesting tie. Hopefully we can get through it. I see ties are on the 27th November which is a happy date for all Rovers fans.

Who are Falkirk’s danger men these days?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, steakngravy said:

Went onto the site and filled my details n only to get a message f

" fill in the boxes with a red *"  there wasn't any and I could progress no further. Anyone help please.

I had that problem too. If you just put your address in manually instead of just selecting it then it worked for me. 👍🏻

2 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Went onto the site and filled my details n only to get a message f

" fill in the boxes with a red *"  there wasn't any and I could progress no further. Anyone help please.

Amateur hour from Falkirk, wouldn’t expect anything less.

5 tickets bought today - looks like a decent amount shifted so far! Looking forward to this, should be a good atmosphere. Hopefully we can go into it on the back of 3 points vs. Morton and keep this momentum going.

Question for the Bairns among us (and any ITK Rovers too) - anyone kind enough to suggest the best place for a few beers before the game? 

Will be getting the train into Grahamston (although some of our group are driving from Kirkcaldy, but joining us in the pub around midday).

Years ago (2014?) I got recommended Behind the Wall. Still a good option? I see that the Mill Inn is probably the best location in terms of moving the right way toward the ground, and likely decent parking for my mate. Any good? Or is there something else folks recommend?* 

Any advice will be much appreciated, cheers!

* if its a town centre bar, like BTW, assuming it would be best to park up (where? is the train station car park free?) and then drive nearer the ground at kick off? Cheers!

Just phoned up Falkirk ticket office, very friendly. 

I had originally bought one ticket but now need a second, seats next to my original ticket were now taken. Apparently it’s all unallocated seating in the away end. Just in case anyone else is in a similar situation as me. 

there is always confusion as to whether seats are allocated or not at ticketed games. Always causes confusion and hassle. Different stewards say different things as well which doesn’t help

On 19/11/2021 at 17:27, Offshore Rover said:

Just phoned up Falkirk ticket office, very friendly. 

I had originally bought one ticket but now need a second, seats next to my original ticket were now taken. Apparently it’s all unallocated seating in the away end. Just in case anyone else is in a similar situation as me. 

there is always confusion as to whether seats are allocated or not at ticketed games. Always causes confusion and hassle. Different stewards say different things as well which doesn’t help

Can almost guarantee you'll get people arguing over seats because of what their ticket says. I've just bought mine and the away end seems to be filling up decent. It seems to have piqued interest on our side. 

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Can almost guarantee you'll get people arguing over seats because of what their ticket says. I've just bought mine and the away end seems to be filling up decent. It seems to have piqued interest on our side. 

This is guaranteed! It always seems to be the case. No clear communication from clubs, a simple tweet/post on social media make things easier