ICT v Arbroath Tuesday 26th

5 hours ago, Smokerson said:

The very last time I’ll be criticising Sir Richard’s team selections. Brilliant 3 points 

Spoiler

See the source image

5 hours ago, stan3600 said:

I know. But I bet it’s not. For any of us.

Aye us fans are a fickle bunch.

Great result for you, Joel seems to have dipped a bit, and you're without Nicky Low, but still getting cracking results.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
  Reveal hidden contents

See the source image

Aye us fans are a fickle bunch.

Great result for you, Joel seems to have dipped a bit, and you're without Nicky Low, but still getting cracking results.

Joel wasn’t great in Kirkcaldy but I thought he had a good solid game at the weekend, caused a lot of bother and had a few runs. Wasn’t at game last night but in my mates text he said he had ran himself into the ground and was incredibly impressed with his work effort.

But yeah really missing Nicky Low. Totally different side without him 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

One positive from the game was that ICTTV was actually pretty good. Significantly better camera quality compared to the Pixellot rubbish of last season, an alternative camera angle, replays and a solid commentary duo (although biased towards ICT as you would expect).

brilliant result last night, was unsure with seeing the team beforehand mind you. wasnt surprised to see JT drop out as 180 mins in short space of time would be a bit much after coming back from injury. gutted to miss probably the best away day cause of it being midweek but up to 3rd now and back to winning ways. 

all hail sir dick campbell tactical genius 

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Fair play to the stadium announcer last night who was really trying to drum up an atmosphere

That's the commentator from last season.

5 minutes ago, Biglichtie74 said:

A complete walloper

He's infuriating.

When announcing the bus for the Partick Thistle game he said it will depart at 09:30am on the morning of the game.

Having already established the game is on Saturday, he should have restricted himself to the departure time as the superfluous add-ons of "am" and "morning" made him sound strange.

As it stands at the moment, all of his oratory follows a similar pattern

6 hours ago, sophia said:

He's infuriating.

When announcing the bus for the Partick Thistle game he said it will depart at 09:30am on the morning of the game.

Having already established the game is on Saturday, he should have restricted himself to the departure time as the superfluous add-ons of "am" and "morning" made him sound strange.

As it stands at the moment, all of his oratory follows a similar pattern

He's obviously one of these people who think that saying that things with far more words than are necessary make him sound more intelligent.  It was the same when he was on the commentary vomiting nonsense facts and trivia.

The most annoying thing for me is when he announces the teams coming back onto the pitch after half-time and he declares "Welcome back to the Caledonian Stadium, today's visitors - Arbroath".  Did they go for a wee half time stroll into town or something?

16 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

An unusual one from Ridgers but he is a brilliant asset to the club and probably the best in the Championship, we all make mistakes from time to time.

aye, probably say he is the one of best in the league too. normally pulling of worldies no flapping at the ball but these things happen like you say.