ICT v Arbroath Tuesday 26th

1 hour ago, timlichtie said:

Paterson, Linn or Hilson instead of Donnelly, please.

Not Hilson. Unless we’re 1-0 up with 15 minutes to go Hilson should be as far away as possible from the left wing. His best position is easily off the striker, superb off of Hamilton last season. 

It’s absolutely mental that Craigen, Hilson and LD are all playing there at the moment over Paterson and especially Linn though. It is truly mind boggling.

7 minutes ago, Lichtielegend said:

Our best run of the season has co-incided with Craigen playing wide left and he works well with Nouble in that left channel.

I'd have him straight back in there if fit.

I liked Craigen out left. Just saying it’s wild that Bobby and Paterson haven’t had a run out there yet. Or even much of a Chance off the bench 

4 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Hope we are all proven wrong with this line up,
Very surprised to see Henderson still benched, Our top scorer in midfield and a striker on the the wing

I can’t get my head around it

Thought in a one off game against Ayr, who are a proper stuffy team who have a lot of big defensive players on the park, and at home it never turned out to be the worst idea but away from home against the team top of the league? 

I don’t get it

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

How can one single player being out injured cause such a complete change in lineup/tactics/style of play? Just do a straight swap - gold, Paterson, Craigen, Swankie could all do at least part as good a job as Low. Keep everything else the same.

My mate (Lichtie78) text me this Saturday morning....

‘Worst thing about losing under dick is next game he’ll make changes n it’s never who you expect that gets dropped 😂

Incredibly spot on because it’s par for the course with DC. Suppose we will just need to see what happens but I’ve got a bad feeling about it 

2 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

How can one single player being out injured cause such a complete change in lineup/tactics/style of play? Just do a straight swap - gold, Paterson, Craigen, Swankie could all do at least part as good a job as Low. Keep everything else the same.

I don’t think anybody would’ve complained if all we did was move Gold into that role and play Thomson from then, it’s the most obvious thing to do. 

I can’t get my head around it

Thought in a one off game against Ayr, who are a proper stuffy team who have a lot of big defensive players on the park, and at home it never turned out to be the worst idea but away from home against the team top of the league? 

I don’t get it
I sometimes think he does a hislop and reads these pages and goes against what we all say [emoji1787]
Henderson had to start tonight, the fact the line up didn't work against Ayr at home surely must show it maybe needed changed

18 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Happy-ish that Thomson is out as I don’t think he’s fully up to speed yet, but Donnelly and Clark ahead of the options we have on the bench is mental.

How who on the bench is performing better?

Also happy someones out, the guy wont get up to speed without getting games.

Id love how anyone is meant to get a chance or get up to speed, when your glad there out LMAO.

Its beggars belief what gets said on here from our own fans it really is. ( Is that you Edgar Davids ) making the posts?

Mind a few weeks back i got roasted for saying Dicks selection choices were somewhat strange.

Yet we didnt loose at the weekend and now our own fans wish players were out, and are now turning on dick.

You are a right fickle bunch, must be the smell o fish from the sea gone to your heads, because half the guys on here know as much about Fish as they do about the game.

Oh yeah i forgot, you pay your way in so your opinion counts ( not )