ICT v Arbroath Tuesday 26th

Intuitively I thought Arbroath were on a good run but it is with surprise that I see their last win came five games ago.

Despite ICT's table topping position, their form isn't significantly better.

I was very impressed by Arbroath when I tuned into the reverse fixture and for this viewer at least  it was one that Inverness can count themselves slightly lucky to have taken three points from.

If Arbroath are to counter the earlier result, the question has to be asked, can they do it on a wet night in Inverness?

Intuitively I thought Arbroath were on a good run but it is with surprise that I see their last win came five games ago.
Despite ICT's table topping position, their form isn't significantly better.
I was very impressed by Arbroath when I tuned into the reverse fixture and for this viewer at least  it was one that Inverness can count themselves slightly lucky to have taken three points from.
If Arbroath are to counter the earlier result, the question has to be asked, can they do it on a wet night in Inverness?

Our tail off in form has coincided with a bad injury to Nicky Low, and he’s unlikely to be back on Tuesday. (NB for the doubters, it’s not that he’s “injury prone”, you should see the photo of how he did it.) We’ve reverted to being hard to beat.

I think Dick tried a few changes to freshen things up on Saturday and it didn’t work. No doubt we’ll be back to our best starting 11 again Inverness, the only questions being who replaces Low in the centre and who plays on the left.

I agree that ICT were lucky to come away with all 3 points on the opening day. It looked like a draw until we made a mistake leading to the goal. I don’t think wet Tuesdays in Inverness hold many fears for a team who apparently play in a gale every second week, but a midweek trip to Inverness is not great for part time players.

A draw.

Our line-up on Saturday looked very much like Dick Campbell is trying to use all our resources and get us “safely” through the 3 games in a week. I would much rather we had played our strongest team on Saturday past and next Saturday v Dunfermline and a more experimental one tomorrow. A win v Ayr would have meant this game was almost a free hit. As it is, even a draw tomorrow would be a slightly disappointing return for the two games.

Win tomorrow and Saturday and I’ll gladly eat my words and hail Campbell as a tactical genius.

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

Do ITC still use the pixielot camera?

Nope we've binned that (and the commentator) from last season. I believe that we now have a better camera (filmed from the A9 side of the ground), replays and a better commentary set up. Not had to use ICTTV so far this season but tomorrow night I will be tuning in for the first time to see what it has to offer.

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

How do you go about purchasing under 16s tickets? It says it’s unavailable on the website 

You're never passing for under 16 m8.

I have no idea what to expect but we will get beat. Really not looking forward to seeing the team lineup tomorrow no idea what’s coming. Hopefully no Clark or LD out left though, even though I think we were decent Saturday and deserved to win. This is a different game altogether. 

I actually would like to see us set up just to not get beat here and hope Nouble can win us the game.

same back 5

Stewart 

Gold

Henderson

McKenna 

Linn / Paterson - LOL like they’d ever get a start 

Nouble 

is what I would like to see but I won’t be close