Newco v Oldforce

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The protocol is to look at the board we both post on.  Makes sense?

Mind you, with the number of posters chucking the unacceptable 'h bomb' around this could be one of many diddy forums.

Just f**k off with this you stratospherically tedious toilet duck drinking jobbie.

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

There’s no rule up here which states referees need to declare who they support. They have that rule in England.

Mr Beaton & Co would adopt the Chick Young & Co philosophy and register their love for their favourite diddy team. Unreliable on the pitch, unreliable off it too nae doot.

Just now, 10menwent2mow said:

If that is the standard of reffing in Scottish football. Clearly there is no point in it. Never a free kick for the first goal. Never a pen. How did kamara not get booked for his foul on hayes. How did aribo not get booked. Seriously. f**k Scottish football. 

There should be consequences for a cheat like Beaton but they are back in the bricks like they were during the imperfect registrations and side letters. Sevco are a new entity but still the establishment club with a suite of referees who will favour them. 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't mouth off at me just because you squandered a two-goal lead.  I've been 'every Don' thus far.

So you got a free kick that wasn't and a pen that wasn't, both of which you scored from and you are going to say the ref didn't influence the game. Apart from the fact that kamara didn't get booked for hacking down Hayes. Take a break and admit the ref gave you everything tonight. 

4 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

So you got a free kick that wasn't and a pen that wasn't, both of which you scored from and you are going to say the ref didn't influence the game. Apart from the fact that kamara didn't get booked for hacking down Hayes. Take a break and admit the ref gave you everything tonight. 

As I said, I have been 'every Don' and, for sure, we got away with one this evening.

Oh and I never said, "the ref didn't influence the game.".

My main beef - and it's a valid one - is the number of posters peppering a hitherto decent match thread with unacceptable language.

46 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Presented without comment.

I'm reporting Sevco to a bookie, that'll sort them oot 🙂

22 minutes ago, red23 said:

had a quick read of the rangers board, complaining about how they get nothing from beaton, what an utter deluded bunch of clowns.

That's called being a fitba fan. Aiberdeen fans will have moans about the ref, Rangers fans will have moans about the ref too. I felt that he bought the constant diving, fouling  and time wasting from Aberdeen.

--------

Away from the tit for tatting, that was the worst Rangers team I've watched for a while and that includes some really shite teams. 

If Goldson can't commit to extending his contract then he needs dropped and sold in January,  it's really looking like he's running down his contract. 

I've always given the benefit of the doubt towards poor refereeing decisions, the worst of them tended to be just bad bad decisions, not intentional bias.

Yeah, not tonight though, Beaton gave Rangers that penalty for reasons only known to Beaton, of which absolutely none of them were for an infringement.

:lol: Absolute nonsense from people who have watched endless video repeats.

Edited by Ric