Newco v Oldforce

No chance that's a penalty, I don't get how Beaton cant just say he doesn't want to ref Rangers games, no chance I would want to ref Dunfermline games because there is no chance you can be fair when it's your own team.

29 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Didn’t realise Beaton is a ***. Why is he allowed to officiate games involving Rangers?

There’s no rule up here which states referees need to declare who they support. They have that rule in England.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have sympathy for A'deen.  It was a soft penalty.

Pretty tragic to see P&B being turned in to AFC Chat, though.

Monsieur,   IT WISNAE A PENALTY.   Your team (of 12) manufactured it so as there was at least a minimum of parity tonight.  Just f**kin admit what the rest of Scottish football knows and continuously treats with the vocal contempt it deserves -  Beaton cheated on your behalf !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

Monsieur,   IT WISNAE A PENALTY.   Your team (of 12) manufactured it so as there was at least a minimum of parity tonight.  Just f**kin admit what the rest of Scottish football knows and continuously treats with the vocal contempt it deserves -  Beaton cheated on your behalf !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Formidable. Encore. Bravo.

I’d forgotten about the game until I got home just now. That is just about the softest penalty I’ve seen sine the late 80s league cup final one when Fat Sally literally sits on Willie Miller’s knee!

[emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

I’d forgotten about the game until I got home just now. That is just about the softest penalty I’ve seen sine the late 80s league cup final one when Fat Sally literally sits on Willie Miller’s knee!

emoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.png

I'm still raging about that one. 

3 minutes ago, red23 said:

had a quick read of the rangers board, complaining about how they get nothing from beaton, what an utter deluded bunch of clowns.

The protocol is to look at the board we both post on.  Makes sense?

Mind you, with the number of posters chucking the unacceptable 'h bomb' around this could be one of many diddy forums.