Newco v Oldforce

I would have bitten your hand off for a point before the game kicked off given our injuries and form, but naturally disappointed that we couldn't see it out from 2-0 up. Still, credit to the management and players for getting four points from the last six available - and four more than even the most optimistic of our supporters were anticipating. 

Just seen the penalty decision now and you can only laugh. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

I would have bitten your hand off for a point before the game kicked off given our injuries and form, but naturally disappointed that we couldn't see it out from 2-0 up. Still, credit to the management and players for getting four points from the last six available - and four more than even the most optimistic of our supporters were anticipating. 

Just seen the penalty decision now and you can only laugh. 

Don't dwell on it mate. It quite literally wasn't allowed to happen.

Always been the way in Scootish fitba[emoji849]

Have never really bought in to the whole corrupt refs thing but when things like that happen tonight and you see there’s pictures of Beaton having a jolly in Rangers pubs…everything else in Scottish football is geared towards the OF so it really doesn’t surprise me.

Significant that nae **** have enhanced the thread with any form of defence of Brother Beaton and his "mistake" giving his team the lifeline that was obviously beyond them, notwithstanding they had the majority of possession and territory in the second half.  The Dons were steadfastly holding out and keeping the **** at bay.