Newco v Oldforce

3 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Also the team with the most fouls required to get a yellow card, so maybe the refs forgetting their pockets isn't all bad.

It’s Rangers cheating we are discussing here, not Celtics.

Not too sure what comfort Celtic also getting benefits from the referee is supposed to be for Aberdeen either to be honest.

23 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I think every Aberdeen fan had to show vacinne passport yesterday going into Ibrox. Could have easily got someone else certificate as they didn't check names. 

This is totally correct.

It did cross my mind when I produced my paper certificate that it could be anyone’s.

7 hours ago, kent_don said:

The inconsistency of everything is the main problem. No way a decision is made or analysed if it’s in the other box. 
On the rare case it did - we would be bombarded with experts claiming ‘he went down too easily’ or ‘he was looking for a penalty’. 

Browns header was class - hopefully action will be taken against the fan that chucked something at him afterwards? Again - doubt it will get called out anywhere.

There were multiple bottles etc. thrown into the away support at various times during the night as well, including when a lot of the home fans had left and it was clear who threw the bottle. 
Surprise, surprise, nothing was done about it. 
It really hurts them when hearing ‘walking away is the Rangers way’ as they will have to live with it forever that their beloved club died.

49 minutes ago, big al said:

There were multiple bottles etc. thrown into the away support at various times during the night as well, including when a lot of the home fans had left and it was clear who threw the bottle. 
Surprise, surprise, nothing was done about it. 
It really hurts them when hearing ‘walking away is the Rangers way’ as they will have to live with it forever that their beloved club died.

Juice cups etc thrown into the away end and 4 police officers above us done nothing all game 

2 hours ago, gudge1903 said:

Further back than 1998 suspect, try Joe miller 1993 🤣🤣

No favouritism to be seen here 🤣🤣

I was there, a League Cup quarter final. We were 1 nil down before I'd taken my seat, and that was a penalty too...so even when we did get a penalty, the home side had been given one too..

Juice cups etc thrown into the away end and 4 police officers above us done nothing all game 

One of them threw a cup of coffee at our players when Brown scored, Campbell caught it. Can clearly see the guy throw it on the Dons footage of the goal.

Will he be charged like the 13 year old boy who threw a plastic bottle towards Jota at Pittodrie? Not a chance.

The Glasgow Herald review of the game included the telling phrase "...Sakala won a penalty". I remember the good old days when defenders "gave away penalties". Irrespective of the teams involved it's no longer down to a penalty being given within the rules of the game, it's too often the result of Oscar winning performances. (Or pantomime one's like last night).