Newco v Oldforce

8 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Agree.

Although I don’t know if Scott Brown was guessing or had been told, but he referred to a minutes applause.

Even if the minutes silence was for the biggest *** scumbag going such as John Brown, I’d still observe the minutes silence.

Thereafter just about anything goes.

I hope it’s observed respectfully as it should be

Dont think we'd have it any other way, watching man united fans applaud the liverpool players in a supposed rivalry is fucking awful, 

Tomorrow night, observe the minutes silence, then let the battle commence

4 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Dont think we'd have it any other way, watching man united fans applaud the liverpool players in a supposed rivalry is fucking awful, 

Tomorrow night, observe the minutes silence, then let the battle commence

Half & half scarves.

Home fans asking for Liverpool shirts.

Fucking plastic, tinpot, tourist league.

And Rangers -3 is the bet tomorrow I’m afraid to say. 

2 hours ago, Illgresi said:

A VPN is a piece of software you download and pay a subscription to (although sometimes you can get access for free or through say your antivirus).

It allows you to connect to another PC elsewhere in the world and the rest of the internet thinks that you are that other PC. If you therefore connect to a PC in another country, and provided you have a RedTV International subscription you can fool it into thinking you are abroad.

I appreciate that you are trying to help me, but I have accepted a long time ago that stuff as you have just described have passed me by a long time ago. Thanks though.

I appreciate that you are trying to help me, but I have accepted a long time ago that stuff as you have just described have passed me by a long time ago. Thanks though.

Gotta admit, that reply (I’m sure it was helpful to some) just confused me even more! It’s definitely a generation thing![emoji23]

8 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Aberdeen minus 5 defenders, including their first choice back 4, Beaton as ref, Dallas as 4th official, and add in the “motivation” of Walter Smith’s passing.

What could possibly go wrong for the Dons?… 

These things seldom run to the script.

Mind you, a back three of Bates, Broon and McCrorie - as you finished the Hibs game - would make for an interesting match.

10 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Gotta admit, that reply (I’m sure it was helpful to some) just confused me even more! It’s definitely a generation thing!emoji23.png

VPN's are like a kitty - everyone pools their money (traffic) into one pint glass (VPN server), and the barmaid (internet) doesn't know whether the crisp notes or the coins from the back of the sofa were yours to start with (or whether you're sat in Glasgow or Belgium), but you still get your drink (watching games at 3PM in your pants).

Part of the risk is the same, in that someone could walk off with the glass and then you're up shit creek, so you've got to be careful with who you go with. And if someone says that you can drink from the kitty without putting any money in, you'd be wary of what they were up to.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

These things seldom run to the script.

Mind you, a back three of Bates, Broon and McCrorie - as you finished the Hibs game - would make for an interesting match.

I wonder if Gerrard will start with Sakala on the left of the 3 to try and push Aberdeen as far back as possible, giving Hagi and Aribo more room in the gap. 

Also worry a bit about a very emotional atmosphere and Alfie playing directly against Scott Brown for 90 minutes, though you cant really do much about it.

12 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Also worry a bit about a very emotional atmosphere and Alfie playing directly against Scott Brown for 90 minutes, though you cant really do much about it.

Ha ha, really. Have you seen who the ref is? Given the circumstances I'd offer 1,000/1 against a Rangers red card tonight. 

17 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Ha ha, really. Have you seen who the ref is? Given the circumstances I'd offer 1,000/1 against a Rangers red card tonight. 

The one thing I expect from scottish refereeing is massive inconsistency and they've never let me down

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Joey, it is really simple mate.

Even I fathomed out how to do it sometime ago.

Nae kids, grandkids to help you ?

23 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Steven Gerrards' job in getting the players up for this one tonight should be a relatively easy one, I would have thought.  

Even the guys who haven't been here that long will be aware of Walter and what he meant to the club.

Could see Jack and Kent back for cameos as well.

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

The one thing I expect from scottish refereeing is massive inconsistency and they've never let me down

The one thing I've come to expect from Scottish refereeing is never to send Rangers players off at Ibrox against Aberdeen and they've rarely let me down. Bougherra the last one maybe? And that was only to even it up once he'd realised what an arse he'd made by sending Mulgrew off for not going anywhere near Lafferty. 

The one thing I've come to expect from Scottish refereeing is never to send Rangers players off at Ibrox against Aberdeen and they've rarely let me down. Bougherra the last one maybe? And that was only to even it up once he'd realised what an arse he'd made by sending Mulgrew off for not going anywhere near Lafferty. 

Morelos was sent off the last time we won there.

It did happen after Cosgrove was sent off though so it maybe backs up your point.

6 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Morelos was sent off the last time we won there.

It did happen after Cosgrove was sent off though so it maybe backs up your point.

Pretty sure cosgrove was sent off for getting fouled by the rangers player (maybe barisic, can’t remember) 

37 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

We've probably had more red cards against you than any other team in Gerrard's time at the club. Most of that Morelos.