Newco v Oldforce

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

*Paste link then hit return to embed*

Soft yellow if ever I've seen one.

Anyway I reckon we're getting fucking horsed here but I've never eaten at Chiquito's so retain moral superiority. I have waited for a taxi nearby tho and pondered the meaning of life while driving wind blown sand and sleet skelped my face as the restaurants incongruous mariachi music blasted across the boulevard. Good times.

29 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

*Paste link then hit return to embed*

Soft yellow if ever I've seen one.

Anyway I reckon we're getting fucking horsed here but I've never eaten at Chiquito's so retain moral superiority. I have waited for a taxi nearby tho and pondered the meaning of life while driving wind blown sand and sleet skelped my face as the restaurants incongruous mariachi music blasted across the boulevard. Good times.

If you don't embed then the **** need to click it min.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

8 minutes ago, House Bartender said:

'Twas always the Inversnecky that was the true attraction on a cold miserable windswept summer day. Mr Vicca's. 

I worked at the 'Snecky one summer, and can confirm that the food contained no jizz, poo or bogies. Which is more than I can say for Chiquitos. Tough luck, @G51

There’s a posh Indian somewhere near the station? that was actually really nice we went to, only realised halfway through eating that it was next to a strippers. 

The pub in the airport is shite, the crematorium do a lovely service. 

Those are my only real memories of Aberdeen.

18 hours ago, AJF said:

I went to a Chiquitos for a work Christmas dinner one year. Providing us with sombreros and fake moustaches to wear was the highlight of the evening.

Step up for your typical *** surely ?

Is it not normally McDonalds for Xmas dinner ?

44 minutes ago, Orbix said:

There’s a posh Indian somewhere near the station? that was actually really nice we went to, only realised halfway through eating that it was next to a strippers. 

The pub in the airport is shite, the crematorium do a lovely service. 

Those are my only real memories of Aberdeen.

Your funeral at the crematorium, followed by a slap up meal at the aforementioned posh Indian?