Newco v Oldforce

How's this going to go, loons and quines?

Fighting draw?

Lucky draw?

Unlikely win? (Maybe we shouldn't bother with that one...)

Narrow defeat?

Complete gubbing?

Edited by Jacksgranda
Typo

When I was a daft young lad, I went to the Chiquitos Mexican restaurant at Aberdeen beach with some companions. It was the single worst dining experience of my life. While I do accept some culpability (I made a conscious decision to order the calamari, which was obviously risky), my hatred of Aberdeen was born that day. The Granite City made an enemy for life.

2-1 Sevco.

14 minutes ago, G51 said:

When I was a daft young lad, I went to the Chiquitos Mexican restaurant at Aberdeen beach with some companions. It was the single worst dining experience of my life. While I do accept some culpability (I made a conscious decision to order the calamari, which was obviously risky), my hatred of Aberdeen was born that day. The Granite City made an enemy for life.

2-1 Sevco.

You’re lucky that you only have one experience to hate Aberdeen. I have well into double figures of experiences to hate Glasgow, not including any related to the results of football matches. Think yourself lucky. 

Just now, DMCs said:

The sheep will have their tales up after their first win in 10 games but we still should be looking to win this comfortably.

Here's one  http://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=12974&season=2018-19&squad=Senior

Here's another   http://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=11489&season=2016-17&squad=Senior

And another    http://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=5103&season=2009-10&squad=Senior

Is that enough "tales" to get you started?

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Yes thanks for that. Remind me how long ago it was since you beat us?

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

FFS - too slow.  I was thinking along the lines of, "When I went to Gothenburg as a young tup..."

Anyway.  I was wondering who this 'Oldforce' was.  You, Joey and Boab?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

FFS - too slow.  I was thinking along the lines of, "When I went to Gothenburg as a young tup..."

We'd certainly have the beating of you. Particularly if we were all on the park at the same time...

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That would definitely have worked had he said "tails".

2-1 Sevco.
did you shit yourself