Livingston FC V Dundee United FC - Wednesday 27 October 2021

I'd say Dundee United's main limitations were their full backs' reluctance to run at Kelly and Devlin, and the complete lack of a CF for 75 minutes, rather than the pitch. They seemed to pass it well enough for Pawlett's goal

In terms of Livi I was impressed how we kept our shape, a big difference from going 3 at the back while beating Motherwell! Kelly played well, and has moved himself away from the Aaron Conway/Spas Georgiev's in the vortex of shite Livi players

Levitt, Pawlett and Mulgrew looked very good, as did most of United tbf. I was disappointed with Edwards as, rather than the good all round CB he's looked, he seemed like an error prone raging mess. 

1 hour ago, The Wrong Car said:

I was disappointed with Edwards as, rather than the good all round CB he's looked, he seemed like an error prone raging mess. 

Edwards has the highest clearance rate in the Premiership this season.  Fact.

2 hours ago, The Wrong Car said:

I'd say Dundee United's main limitations were their full backs' reluctance to run at Kelly and Devlin, and the complete lack of a CF for 75 minutes, rather than the pitch. They seemed to pass it well enough for Pawlett's goal

Yip, pretty much agree with that. We were far more threatening when we made the double change and had a focal point up front and  Chalmers took up the position Freeman was occupying which gave us much needed threat out wide. 

15 minutes ago, ol1vercloff said:

These plastic haters 100% get home at night, close the curtains and slip on their astroturf lingerie and ball gag made of rubber pellets.  No judgement folks, but you're fooling no one.

Sure but they then roll around on muddy grass. No hypocrisy involved.

31 minutes ago, ol1vercloff said:

These plastic haters 100% get home at night, close the curtains and slip on their astroturf lingerie and ball gag made of rubber pellets.  No judgement folks, but you're fooling no one.

Pretty sure this is called ‘physiological projection’.