Livingston FC V Dundee United FC - Wednesday 27 October 2021

Well worth the point. We were the better team in the second half even with 10 men.

Fitzwater MOTM, his best performance in a Livi top IMO. Plus points for Holt and Forrest as well. And I'm stunned to say Sean Kelly deserves a shout too. 

Mulgrew must be the best defender in the country outside the OF

2 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Well worth the point. We were the better team in the second half even with 10 men.

Fitzwater MOTM, his best performance in a Livi top IMO. Plus points for Holt and Forrest as well. And I'm stunned to say Sean Kelly deserves a shout too. 

Mulgrew must be the best defender in the country outside the OF

Steady on now.

Fair play Livi, worth the point at least for the defending in the 2nd half. We looked pretty toothless against 10 men and Livi looked the more dangerous hitting on the counter.

The big disappointment though is the defending for the goal. Left Fitzwater in far too much space and I thought Benji was in position to far better with the attempted save.

A point will do. What a performance with 10 men. Holt and Fitzwater were outstanding but special mentions to Kelly who was solid tonight, Bailey and Forrest who were exciting to watch as usual, Pittman who had another very good game and Max who pulled off a wonder save late on. Also looks like Jack Hamilton has been working on his mobility which is good to see. Montano grew into the game, nothing special but a solid shift. Williamson strikes me as a total ned. No surprise that the ranjurz boy goes about kicking Dundee United players like that, he put some rather meaty tackles in against Celtic too.... powderpuff any other time though [emoji2371]

Yeah pishy wet Wednesday night on plastic. Few players looked off it tonight. Point each a reasonable outcome. 

Declan Glass got a bit dramatic but it was a definite red without the theatrics. 

Clark looked fairly bemused about all the challenges given against him upfront. Shame Biamou didn't open his account with us with the header. 

Livi will come away feeling like they've saved the point where as United will feel its a missed opportunity. 

Onto the next game on a proper pitch on Saturday. 

Genuine question for the Livi fans, surely you guys aren't happy with the nick of it. It's not even a decent astro, it looks terrible and the ball seems to be very sticky on it. I'm not even joking here when I say the last two astros I've played on (Gussie Park outside Tannadice and Craigie pitch) are in far better condition. 

Yeah pishy wet Wednesday night on plastic. Few players looked off it tonight. Point each a reasonable outcome. 
Declan Glass got a bit dramatic but it was a definite red without the theatrics. 
Clark looked fairly bemused about all the challenges given against him upfront. Shame Biamou didn't open his account with us with the header. 
Livi will come away feeling like they've saved the point where as United will feel its a missed opportunity. 
Genuine question for the Livi fans, surely you guys aren't happy with the nick of it. It's not even a decent astro, it looks terrible and the ball seems to be very sticky on it. I'm not even joking here when I say the last two astros I've played on (Gussie Park outside Tannadice and Craigie pitch) are in far better condition. 
Yas!!! Pitch bingo!!!

I've played on that pitch in weather like this and I can 100% guarantee that the ball does NOT stick

3 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Declan Glass got a bit dramatic but it was a definite red without the theatrics

Has anyone saying shite like this ever actually played fitba?

A straight leg tackle with studs going into the ankle/foot hurts like a motherfucker!

45 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

See the source image

Good result considering we played with 10 men all 2nd half, pretty good attacking from our front 4 players up till then too.

2nd half we were content to retreat to our final third and hit on the counter, some very good breaks up the pitch too, draw was fair enough with the effort we put in. Didn't deserve to lose the game anyway, good point to take us to 3 games unbeaten.

Yeah as has been said, Kelly had a good game, won every header up the line, and played lovely overlaps with Forrest, then putting crosses. into Utd's box. Haven't changed my opinion of Williamson, just doesn't bring anything to the team, and looks a liability with rash tackles and poor passing., another Sevco loan player that isn't up to much. Montano did ok, came on and helped out well enough. 

2nd half was good practice for Sat anyway, we'll give up possession and try to hit Celtic on the counter, hopefully we can get something from that game too.