Livingston FC V Dundee United FC - Wednesday 27 October 2021

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Have I seen worse tackle? Absolutely. However it’s the textbook definition of a red card.

It was a bit nippy but the way the dickheads on Dutv are going on, you would think Glass was on his way to the morgue ffs

Pretty even game, Livingston look a really well organised and are quick to turn the play.

Looked a red to me and will be interesting to see how the game develops now.

As an aside, how’s our city neighbours doing?

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

It was a bit nippy but the way the dickheads on Dutv are going on, you would think Glass was on his way to the morgue ffs

Don’t confuse whether it was a red or not with the reactions of DUTV’s ‘finest’.

Too far away from it to be able to see the extent of the contact but it was stupid from Williamson. Knew it was a red straight away just from the speed he went in. 

Worried we're going to try sitting in and lose by a couple now. 

Edited by LiviLion

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Don’t confuse whether it was a red or not with the reactions of DUTV’s ‘finest’.

Im not. Viewing it again, i can see why its given considering Uefas stance on tackles on the instep etc but i think it looked a bit worse than it actually was

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

So THAT'S what Williamson brings to the team? Liability!! Really would have preferred a half fit Jacobs or Sibbald in that position tonight. I said 1-1 would be a good result so hopefully we can hold on

Don't see any point in keeping him beyond January, we have at least 4 of our own centre midfielders in front of them. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi