Livingston FC V Dundee United FC - Wednesday 27 October 2021

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Wait, you have a plastic pitch?

4 hours ago, captainkev said:

Wait, we're expected to pay how much for PPV of a game on a plastic pitch? 

2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Aye, kiddy on money too, for kiddy on grass.

195642430_5mon.jpg.b6cc8f47f337d1228c2bd253a3381cbf.jpg

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

Just been fleeced 20 fucking quid to watch 22 guys skating about like Bambie on ice on a fucking plastic pitch.

Robbing b*****ds!!!!!

p***ks.:lol:

57 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Do Monopoly still print money - I'd assumed it was all done on plastic now?

If it's done on plastic, you should have a better idea than me 🙂

To the match, I reckon United may make a couple of changes, depending on ongoing knocks and niggles. Hope Tam doesn't decide to bring in Liam Smith for Freeman though, as the defence has looked far more settled with the back four of the past weeks.

Also, the Livi e-ticket hub presently isn't working again, that side of the club seems a shambles.

55 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

If it's done on plastic, you should have a better idea than me 🙂

To the match, I reckon United may make a couple of changes, depending on ongoing knocks and niggles. Hope Tam doesn't decide to bring in Liam Smith for Freeman though, as the defence has looked far more settled with the back four of the past weeks.

Also, the Livi e-ticket hub presently isn't working again, that side of the club seems a shambles.

I hope Tam doesn’t change anything unless absolutely necessary.  There is no way Smith should be in for Freeman unless the latter is dead, even them I’d give him the first 20 minutes to see if he can run it off.

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Totally wild United are taking 2000ish through to Livi on a pishy wet Wednesday night at the end of October! 

I hope this is not going to develop into a boring thread about crowd size.

Spoiler

Imagine being outnumbered at your own ground on a wet Wednesday in November.  :lol:

Embarrassing or what?

9 hours ago, Durnford said:

Do Monopoly still print money - I'd assumed it was all done on plastic now?

Surely must put anyone under the age of about 25 at a real disadvantage?

It was the main currency down Ibrox way for years.

I hear the face painter is still waiting mind you.

Decent lineup for us, exciting to see Forrest back in. That front 3 looks lethal with Forrest-Anderson-Bailey. Only issue for me is Kelly at LB is going to get toasted by Niskanen all night :D Williamson in for Omeonga a bit of a dodgy one for me too.

6 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Decent lineup for us, exciting to see Forrest back in. That front 3 looks lethal with Forrest-Anderson-Bailey. Only issue for me is Kelly at LB is going to get toasted by Niskanen all night :D Williamson in for Omeonga a bit of a dodgy one for me too.

Yeah Omeonga is a more in your face sort of player, not sure what Williamson brings yet, apt to make a dodgy pass or two. The 4 attacking players is certainly exciting, they've got pace and skill to cause them problems if we keep it on the deck.