Livingston FC V Dundee United FC - Wednesday 27 October 2021

14 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

🤣

Was too busy having a good time in a cup final and being in the top 6, completely forgot Utd were in the Premiership last season, not being at the games prob didn't help, felt so detached last season only watching games oon ppv, apologies. 

That's nice dear.

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

United are looking really strong at the moment, and despite our two away wins we're flattering to deceive a little bit.

3-2 Livi, 80th minute Pittman winner. Can we recall Mullin for this game alone?

Don't need Rafa & Mullin for this, Anderson & Bailey have it covered.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s available I’ve already bought mine.

Really? That's surprising from us then, we'd been operating under the fact that if it wasn't sold out there was no PPV. No clue why because it just fucked with folk who couldn't go due to COVID related circumstances 

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Really? That's surprising from us then, we'd been operating under the fact that if it wasn't sold out there was no PPV. No clue why because it just fucked with folk who couldn't go due to COVID related circumstances 

Bought it yesterday.010C57DA-1199-4C77-96C4-BB200ECD7F34.jpeg.28129c93ce24d9ffa413cb41b0d099f2.jpeg

Pretty sure we've had PPV for every home game this season apart from the cup games and the games on Sky. I get the club want to encourage as many people to attend as possible but with the ppv and physical ticket prices being much of a muchness it won't see the club miss out on too much money and may encourage folk to watch the game who may be apprehensive about crowds still

Looking forward to this fixture.

Despite relative league positions, both teams have done well in recent weeks.

Every fixture in this league is tough. It's a great competition so far with plenty to play for.

United are very tough to break down, and have shown that they now have the tactics and pace (Niskanen) to be a real threat in attack.

But, I return to what I said earlier. Every fixture in this league is a tough proposition. Que Sera Sera.

Personally, I would love to see United chalk up another 3 points.

22 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Great thread, nane of the usual moaning faced p***ks from other teams going on about PPV prices, or plastic pitches, and even a mention of the great Hassan Kachloul.

See the source image

Maybe the players could keep this happy vibe going and share the pts with a nice 3-3 draw.

Wait, you have a plastic pitch?

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Great thread, nane of the usual moaning faced p***ks from other teams going on about PPV prices, or plastic pitches, and even a mention of the great Hassan Kachloul.

See the source image

Maybe the players could keep this happy vibe going and share the pts with a nice 3-3 draw.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Wait, you have a plastic pitch?

Wait, we're expected to pay how much for PPV of a game on a plastic pitch?