Scottish Cup 3rd Round Draw

LoonsYouthTeam

21 minutes ago, andy25 said:
27 minutes ago, Shanner said:
what sort of numbers would Accies typically bring to a tie like this?

I read they had 90 at Kilmarnock yesterday

You believing a photo that was taken way before kick off you muppet.  We have a sh1t support but it was more than that. Think we would take 300 to Talbot.

You believing a photo that was taken way before kick off you muppet.  We have a sh1t support but it was more than that. Think we would take 300 to Talbot.
No need to call me a muppet I only quoted what I read. I never seen any photos.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

It's clearly going to be QP v Killie.  Nice and local for the production vans to get to.

Which is a real pisser because there are a handful of genuinely interesting ties, just not involving the bigger teams.

Civil Service Strollers in the third round of the Scottish cup for the first time in their history would be my pick, but the Brechin, Auchinleck and Gala FR games all look interesting enough too.

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Which is a real pisser because there are a handful of genuinely interesting ties, just not involving the bigger teams.

Civil Service Strollers in the third round of the Scottish cup for the first time in their history would be my pick, but the Brechin, Auchinleck and Gala FR games all look interesting enough too.

Yep, they'll build up QP v Killie as 'the most intriguing tie of the round' because they have a hard on for QP these days and seem to have taken Killie having the audacity to not be in the Premiership personally and want them back there for next season.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, they'll build up QP v Killie as 'the most intriguing tie of the round' because they have a hard on for QP these days and seem to have taken Killie having the audacity to not be in the Premiership personally and want them back there for next season.

We've been on the BBC twice so far this season.

Monday night TV game should be Auchinleck-Hamilton but can see BBC fawning over QP-Kilmarnock.

Interesting to note Dalbeattie/Rothes/EK and Brechin/Darvel guaranteed to make Last 32 and several other non-leaguers have decent prospects.

Accies are playing in the Challenge Cup v Killie the next day. So it would have to be Friday/Saturday for them.

1 hour ago, D.V.T. said:

Accies are playing in the Challenge Cup v Killie the next day. So it would have to be Friday/Saturday for them.

Scotland Women on BBC Alba are playing on the Friday night same as the first two rounds, which is presumably why those were on the Monday. The Challenge Cup would also rule out ICT, Raith, Cove, Alloa*, QOTS, Greenock from playing on the Monday.

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Scotland Women on BBC Alba are playing on the Friday night same as the first two rounds, which is presumably why those were on the Monday. The Challenge Cup would also rule out ICT, Raith, Cove, Alloa*, QOTS, Greenock from playing on the Monday.

They did use a Saturday night last season, albeit when they did show two games over the weekend.