Hamilton v Queens

25 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

You do realise he will make 1 change only as we did not lose. Roy for Ruben as Cameron not allowed to play against Killie. 

Why would that change, Roy for Junior, have any bearing on Cameron not being able to play against Killie on Saturday?  Surely dropping Cameron for Roy would be a better change on Tuesday.  Its a forlorn hope but it would be nice to see Gibson at rwb and Todd given a chance in the middle, with  Son of Magic sitting it out. It won't happen as I think Mrs AJ must withhold marital privileges if the boy doesn't get a start. 

5 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Why would that change, Roy for Junior, have any bearing on Cameron not being able to play against Killie on Saturday?  Surely dropping Cameron for Roy would be a better change on Tuesday.  Its a forlorn hope but it would be nice to see Gibson at rwb and Todd given a chance in the middle, with  Son of Magic sitting it out. It won't happen as I think Mrs AJ must withhold marital privileges if the boy doesn't get a start. 

Maybe if she'd done that 20 years ago this would be more straightforward............

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I was thinking he would drop Ruben for Hamilton and then bring him back in for Killie. I would love to see a front three of Connelly Roy and Paton and then it would stop all those stupid long balls we play and allow us to keep the ball in the deck a lot more.

Bugger, gonna miss this. Hamilton's my nearest ground and would usually go but I'm over on Arran this week.

Both sides need to win this, either side could ..... but AJ would need to drop his boy and give the bench a chance .... so we can guess where this is going then. But hey ho you never know, eh?

Might have overlooked this elsewhere and probably on Hamilton Official site but I'm still going to ask here. What's the score with away support admission, is it cash/card at  turnstile, cash/card at ticket booth then to turnstile or pre-purchase ticket only?  Asking for a  friend obviously. 

Might have overlooked this elsewhere and probably on Hamilton Official site but I'm still going to ask here. What's the score with away support admission, is it cash/card at  turnstile, cash/card at ticket booth then to turnstile or pre-purchase ticket only?  Asking for a  friend obviously. 
You can buy online here

https://bit.ly/3BdSnLQ

Not sure about walk ups

4 minutes ago, Mr X said:
9 minutes ago, Fae_the_ said:
Thanks for that.  I'll try it on my phone, having bother with my printer. I note it does say 15:00 kick-off though on that link though.. 

Says 1945 when I click on it.

Must just have changed, def said 15:00. earlier. Never mind.

Cash gate available on the night according to official site: https://www.qosfc.com/news-5562

In a shared opinion with most of our fan base by the sound of things, would like to see Roy in for Junior or Cameron (probably for Junior as Cameron can’t play Saturday so give him a rest) and Johnston for Todd/Liddle and push Gibson to Rwb. Not holding my breath on either happening. 

1 hour ago, JK_Queens said:

Cash gate available on the night according to official site: https://www.qosfc.com/news-5562

In a shared opinion with most of our fan base by the sound of things, would like to see Roy in for Junior or Cameron (probably for Junior as Cameron can’t play Saturday so give him a rest) and Johnston for Todd/Liddle and push Gibson to Rwb. Not holding my breath on either happening. 

Thanks, had a look on the Hamilton OS but couldn't see any mention of ticketing arrangements apart from pre-purchase. 

31 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Is the game getting streamed live? 

There's a stream purchase facility for this game on the Hamilton OS. 

Its difficult to know the line up AJ will go with, other than Max Johnston at RWB of course

I'd love to see Roy and Paton get a start. Fingers crossed. I have to say though that I love the way that this team works so hard for each other. Junior I really like too. He runs himself into the ground. Even when the games haven't gone well this season I really feel like they are trying hard. Here's to a win tonight! Up the Queens!

11 minutes ago, MallanandFlanagan said:

I'd love to see Roy and Paton get a start. Fingers crossed. I have to say though that I love the way that this team works so hard for each other. Junior I really like too. He runs himself into the ground. Even when the games haven't gone well this season I really feel like they are trying hard. Here's to a win tonight! Up the Queens!

Working hard is the minimum I expect of a player, but it only gets you so far unfortunately when most of the players/managerial team aren’t up to the task.