Next Cowdenbeath Manager

50 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

The first 11 we have can easily compete at the top half of this league, I'm sure our new manager will make this happen.

WRT Nish, if Smith had stayed with us we'd have been in the promotion playoffs.

He lost Smith and Andy Murdoch as you say if they had stayed we would have been comfortable that season.

I’ve always had a real soft spot for Cowdenbeath but have got to ask are BB fans totally comfortable with this appointment given his recent past?

If you read what he actually said it was more of an unfunny joke than anything else. I’m entirely comfortable with it.

8 minutes ago, Vodka Vic said:

I’ve always had a real soft spot for Cowdenbeath but have got to ask are BB fans totally comfortable with this appointment given his recent past?

I'm wary of his past and have been asked "why him?" by fans of other clubs. He could turn into a proper Malky Mackay wannabe as the years go on, but hopefully not and hopefully he lets his managerial skill do the talking.

1 hour ago, onecowden said:

If you read what he actually said it was more of an unfunny joke than anything else. I’m entirely comfortable with it.

I did read what he said which was initially passed off as banter but had pretty deep racist undertones to it . 

9 hours ago, Vimto90 said:

In fairness gave yous a wee break after yet another defeat at the weekend.

Enjoy bottom.

We have a history on p&b of  being stalked by people like yourself.I It  didn’t finish well for them. 
Chances are that your own team will be in the shit sooner or later. I respect Stenny as a well run club and have loved our rivalry in years gone by but you face exactly the same  dangers as us. 

6 hours ago, onecowden said:

Well. I don’t see it that way. We will disagree on that one.

The Notts County players were going to go on strike if he wasn't sacked. He resigned before the sacking could happen.  He was then invited on to Sportsound to explain himself (which was a disgrace in itself)  and completely made a fool of himself, by calling his own children 'foreign'.

The guys an arsehole, even before he was found out to be a racist.  See my posts on the sportsound watch thread dated 10/03/21 & 08/05/21

Good luck. I'm out.

The Notts County players were going to go on strike if he wasn't sacked. He resigned before the sacking could happen.  He was then invited on to Sportsound to explain himself (which was a disgrace in itself)  and completely made a fool of himself, by calling his own children 'foreign'.
The guys an arsehole, even before he was found out to be a racist.  See my posts on the sportsound watch thread dated 10/03/21 & 08/05/21
Good luck. I'm out.

Against my better judgment I did read your posts. My goodness. I worry for you.

We have a history on p&b of  being stalked by people like yourself.I It  didn’t finish well for them. 
Chances are that your own team will be in the shit sooner or later. I respect Stenny as a well run club and have loved our rivalry in years gone by but you face exactly the same  dangers as us. 
I fully expect to see us drop out the league at some point. That's fitba.

Enjoy bottom.

Impressive appointment on paper and for me he will work in a very different way to Gary for sure. I think he will give the group a lift and he will realise what is lacking (pace) and some other things. Great appintment as a number 2 btw!!. Im hopeful of an upturn in results perhaps not on Saturday as this may be a game too soon to spring a shock.

Mo has my full backing as im sure he does with us all. MONE THE COWDEN

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Good luck. I'm out.

I can remember staring at my radio in the kitchen after hearing that. Was a very bizarre moment. From previous interviews the guy struck me a knowledgeable guy but perhaps not a great man manager.

Good luck. I'm out.

Pathetic. Good riddance.