Morton vs Thistle - Tuesday 26th October 2021

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Looks like Gus's position is safe regardless of the result, going by the board's programme notes. Reads as 'ramp up the hounding' to me.

7.30pm kickoff for some reason.

As said elsewhere, I don’t infer that, it’s a statement of fact that two home games in five days offers an opportunity to move up the table.

As to the game itself, I really hope to see fullbacks and wide midfielders in the same team at the same time. I don’t care what the formation or eleven is, but we surely need to try and double up on the left and right to finally bring a bit of width to this team and to create chances.

We would appear to have 2 right backs on the bench and none on the pitch.

We would also appear to have 5 central midfielders on the pitch in Jacobs, Blues, Oksanen, Lyon and Oliver.

Just fucking leave Gus...

11 minutes ago, #Gary said:

We would appear to have 2 right backs on the bench and none on the pitch.

We would also appear to have 5 central midfielders on the pitch in Jacobs, Blues, Oksanen, Lyon and Oliver.

Just fucking leave Gus...

^^^Gus MacPherson

8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Focusing on paper cups flying about the pitch and misses the ball completely.

But enough about Alan Lithgow's defending.

Surprisingly even so far. I think that we've had more spells of pressure in the final third. Partick look (and are) much more dangerous when attacking though, which I suspect will decide the game.

We must be the only team in the history of Scottish football that concedes more chances and goals from our own corner kicks than we create ourselves, and that difference is not even close.