Pars v Rovers

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

See I don't get why Rovers fans love Geordie Munro - he wants to leave and it's only his girlfriend (?) who wants to stay. Kirkcaldy's most famous son (other than Adam Smith) and he wants to get as far away from the place as possible.

He want's to go to Idaho to grow spuds to make chips, who doesn't like chips?

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

See I don't get why Rovers fans love Geordie Munro - he wants to leave and it's only his girlfriend (?) who wants to stay. Kirkcaldy's most famous son (other than Adam Smith) and he wants to get as far away from the place as possible.

The song has two points of view in it, the verse is sung from Geordie's perspective but the chorus is his missus. So, Geordie's missus - Kirkcaldy's 2nd most famous daughter after Val McDermid - who I guess Rovers fans empathise with.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Hate is such a strong word. I'd never use it to describe anyone football-related.

It has to be said Raith are miles ahead of us in a footballing sense right now, but they will ALWAYS be the wee team, Kirkcaldy is an absolute toilet (and I live there) & the best musician to ever come out of Scotland supported the Pars.

In short, enjoy it while it lasts but GIRFUY

45 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I see you're not familiar with the bass player (?) from Coldplay... 

I see you're both not familiar with the bass player from Bros...

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

For 90 minutes I don't like whoever Dunfermline are playing, I see absolutely no reason why I'd hate Raith. 

Raith away is my favourite away day, I can take or leave the home games though. 

The two derby's this season have been very boring, both from a football game perspective and most importantly, from an atmosphere perspective. Pish. 

Fair enough I’m sure you will enjoy the Falkirk games next season 😂😂

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

If fans didn’t dislike other teams whether mildly or intensely, there would be no rivalries to speak of. 

What constitutes a fully functioning adult?

I’d say someone who understands the difference between ‘dislike’ and ‘hate’ for a start.

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

Fair enough I’m sure you will enjoy the Falkirk games next season 😂😂

Falkirks the opposite, shite away day but they bring a good crowd through, I definitely have more hostile feelings towards them but they're quite frankly, more dislikable. 

That doesn't mean I prefer the games, the Fife Derby is still my favourite, the last two have been shite though. 

2 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

& the best musician to ever come out of Scotland supported the Pars.

Wasn't aware Barbara Dickson was a Pars supporter.🤔 Good stuff 😊

Ah wait a minute! Are we speaking Nazareth's Dan McCafferty here? Certainly cannae be the late Stuart Adamson. Decent enough but no better than the other two imho.🤭. Sacrilege I hear you roar but it's my opinion 🤗

30 minutes ago, embow said:

Wasn't aware Barbara Dickson was a Pars supporter.🤔 Good stuff 😊

Ah wait a minute! Are we speaking Nazareth's Dan McCafferty here? Certainly cannae be the late Stuart Adamson. Decent enough but no better than the other two imho.🤭. Sacrilege I hear you roar but it's my opinion 🤗

Hoad on a minute til I bite...........

5 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It’s true, Geordie really is an arse. Why leave glorious Kirkcaldy. 

5 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I’d say someone who understands the difference between ‘dislike’ and ‘hate’ for a start.

Here’s a clue, look up the definition of hate. Hate is intense dislike.

Are you now fully functioning?

Edited by Scary Bear

56 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Think Mo might be getting confused as Hardie left us in 2012.

I’m assuming he’s talking about the free kick in the 2011 title decider.