Pars v Rovers

That was fucking horrendous. One bit of brilliance from Dom got us our goal. Raith didn’t look like scoring then decided to start launching it in the box, going for it and we shat it. We were always going to concede as we were too scared to get out our own box and their player took a chance. It was a good strike.

Same shite every single game. Grant simply has to go. This is a fucking shambles.

I'm going to petition the SPFL to instigate VAR checks after every goal, for the sole purpose of determining just how much fans are allowed to celebrate it. 

No need. Clearly we should all know before each game the appropriate level of celebrations based on the league position of our opponent.

Invited Spencer to jog to the edge of our box and have a free shot with no pressure. Horrendous.

As long as there’s fans marching up (and hurting folk along the way without giving a damn) to meet Raith fans for our goal, then there can be no surprise Raith fans celebrated the way they did.

Either way, Grant out etc etc. Enough is enough.

30 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Board said 3/4 weeks ago that we had to win games soon. 3 games later, no win. He has to go.

I think unless we win at Arbroath he will go. I can't see our board giving him more than a third of the season.

Draws won't save us from the black hole. The only thing I think that could stand in the way of the boot is if they haven't yet found someone who they feel confident can do the job and will want to. 

Edited by Parmesan

That really wasn’t very good, which considering Dunfermline are terrible and we lost the spine of our team on Saturday, isn’t that surprising. 

That’s probably as bad as I’ve seen us this season. Certainly up there with Inverness and Morton away, and I did not not see an equaliser coming at all, although I think on the balance of play it was deserved. 

Hopefully we can get a body or two back for the weekend, because based on that, we need them, and while it’s all well and good with hindsight, maybe Riley-Snow starting would have been a better option tonight. 

Tonight’s struggle was always going to happen with such a shallow squad, and unless we can avoid more injuries/suspensions, sustaining a playoff spot might be a struggle. 

I still think Dunfermline will avoid the automatic relegation place, although eighth might be tricky for them based on that. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

There was a time in the not to distant past when none of us knew when we'd be in a football ground again.  Let's just enjoy it eh.

Celebrations for both goals were great.  Thats what it's all about.

The Pars fans who raced over were as idiotic as the Rovers fans who went onto the pitch.

Absolute losers on both sides; our lot calling John McGlynn a “mongo”, Rovers fans chanting about Norrie.

Utter gimps.

3 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The Pars fans who raced over were as idiotic as the Rovers fans who went onto the pitch.

Absolute losers on both sides; our lot calling John McGlynn a “mongo”, Rovers fans chanting about Norrie.

Utter gimps.

Time you logged off 😅

Fair result that. 

I really enjoyed what I believe they call "shithousery". Wighton refusing to get the ball at his feet in the stand. The Rovers player bouncing the ball off the back of Todorovs heads during the double booking near the end.

More of that please. 

Jesus Christ, man. Football is emotional. We just rescued a point away to our derby rivals. I think folk can be forgiven for being a wee bit over exuberant, especially given how the opposition celebrated their opener. A lot of folk needing to get over themselves.