Pars v Rovers

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Here’s a clue, look up the definition of hate. Hate is intense dislike.

Are you now fully functioning?

So you agree with me that dislike and hate have different meanings? Good to hear.

Anyone who hates - or “intensely dislikes” - a football team is guaranteed to be an absolute roaster.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

So you agree with me that dislike and hate have different meanings? Good to hear.

Anyone who hates - or “intensely dislikes” - a football team is guaranteed to be an absolute roaster.

Deary me. I tried to educate you, but you’re not having it. You are clearly a fully functioning adult. 

9 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Hate is such a strong word. I'd never use it to describe anyone football-related.

It has to be said Raith are miles ahead of us in a footballing sense right now, but they will ALWAYS be the wee team, Kirkcaldy is an absolute toilet (and I live there) & the best musician to ever come out of Scotland supported the Pars.

In short, enjoy it while it lasts but GIRFUY

Absolutely deluded. Numerous Scottish musicians are way better than Stuart Adamson. 

Angus Young, ACDC lead guitarist born in Glasgow. Bon Scott lead singer ACDC before he died born Forfar.

Simon Neil lead singer Biffy Clyro.  Annie Lennox, Eurythmics. Marti Pellow, Wet's. I would also rate my favourite band more than Big Country and that's Gun. Several more I could name of the top of my head. 

22 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Absolutely deluded. Numerous Scottish musicians are way better than Stuart Adamson. 

Angus Young, ACDC lead guitarist born in Glasgow. Bon Scott lead singer ACDC before he died born Forfar.

Simon Neil lead singer Biffy Clyro.  Annie Lennox, Eurythmics. Marti Pellow, Wet's. I would also rate my favourite band more than Big Country and that's Gun. Several more I could name of the top of my head. 

15 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

I was maybe pushing it a bit with Marti Pellow however his success with the Wets throughout the 90s was massive. Biggest selling song  14 weeks at number 1.

It also funded that absolute loon Reg Presley trying to prove aliens made crop circles.

15 hours ago, raith1974 said:

"Marti Pellow"

Get yersel tae f**k