Pars v Rovers

Utter muck.

The genius that is Peter Grant decided long ball pish would be a great choice for a windy night. Can’t blame him I guess as none of the team can complete a simple 5-10 yard pass.

Pybus and Allan are just two invisible men in the middle of the park. Again, not helped in the slightest by our tactics.

Thomas is almost literally our only source of creativity. Kennedy for Dow and Todorov for O’Hara please.

Rovers looked more likely but they’ve been pretty average for a side battling at the top of the table.

I think we've shaded that, but it's been pretty uninspiring. We've gotten down the left hand side a few times but haven't been able to make much from it. 

Poplatnik has looked more like a striker than at any other point other than his cameo at Killie, but I still don't think he's touched the ball inside the box. 

Take Thomas out the Pars side and I'm not sure they'd manage three passes inside our half, though. More or less everything they've done has been sparked by him, and he's even managed to get back to the byline to stop Zanatta twice. 

We really don't have any options to change it so we'll just need to keep plugging away with what we've got. Everyone from our fullbacks forward has done some good things and made some mistakes. If we can string some decent stuff together, we should have enough quality to keep them out at the other end, but who knows. 

I don't like this new competent Owain Fon Williams, either. Takes all the fun right out of it. 

Yes not the greatest watch in the first half.

Lang isn't playing too bad all be it we have had a couple of dodgy situations at the back

The commentary well what can I say apart from it's utter bull crap at one point the commentator got so bloody excited that one of our players had drawn a foul in our box

"utter ridiculous" or along those lines.

I really appreciate the commentary from Raith tv so much!