Pars v Rovers

First XI looks alright, but looking at our bench is a bit worrying, although it was kinda expected.   You've got to think Frankie is no where near match fit so probably just there in case of emergency, and short of an injury to Dick I doubt Young will get on.  So it's realistically just Blaise, Arnott and Mitchell as our subs tonight.

39 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Apparently Iain Wilson is on the bench and not Todd.

Kick-off time is also incorrect and they managed to misspell ‘Zanatta’

High standards on and off the pitch.

The team line up graphics they've given to ParsTV spell his name correctly. They do how spell Todorov's forename wrong, and also have Todd on the bench.

Goes one of two ways I reckon, Raith are either up by a couple/few at half time with us unable to deal with there passing or interchanging. 

Or we keep it tight enough for our stronger bench to get us a point from the 60th minute mark. 

Sticking with my 1-1 prediction. Pretty close to saying I don’t even care anymore though. The club has absolutely shagged the enthusiasm right out of the fans.

Anybody else having issues with the stream? Can't get mine to play at all. Constant buffering. Tried every trick I can think of. 

Sounds like our stream has been piss poor all season. Utter shite on and off the pitch.

Number 33 (Connolly?) is quite possibly the worst centre back I’ve seen this season.

Bold statement considering we have about 9 others ourselves who are worse.

I’d love to see them. Has Connolly done anything right yet?

Since signing I’ve only seen him against yourselves at Starks. He did a decent enough job there. Seems to have done okay in other games since tbh. I did always think he was a bit of a loose cannon at United though.

You’d pish your knickers if you saw Ross Graham in action.