Deelightful Dundee v Calamitous County

While by no means expecting County to hold out even from here, Dundee really must be an absolute shambles.   I’d like to say that they are playing the long game by making sure County don’t sack the big fat racist and appoint somebody even vaguely competent (they would surely give him his jotters should they lose this game), but it may be that Dundee are equally badly coached.  

So, how’s everyone’s 2021 going so far?

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

This is what, happens when you keep players like Cammy Kerr on the books. Reap what you Sow, Dundee FC. 

Feels like I have someone who sees what I see..  Oh our defence havnt been so bad, we have had a fair few games we should have won and been unlucky. Plenty what ifs. 

Reality being our defence is shite. I repeat shite and this was before this game kicked off.  Our midfield we have a winger on a bench... and we put a striker out there. 

The defence dosnt change we go down. It seems fairly straight forward. My thinking at start of season we may have the fire power to keep winning games.... aye gd ane. Its bad and with Mcpake in charge we won't progress. The McMullen substitute was just perfect .

Meh that's me for now. Will let abody else have there heads gone. Mine was way back when I asked about how we would do as back then I felt we were setting ourselves to finish low in the league.  Here we are .

Have a gd one 

4 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Feels like I have someone who sees what I see..  Oh our defence havnt been so bad, we have had a fair few games we should have won and been unlucky. Plenty what ifs. 

Reality being our defence is shite. I repeat shite and this was before this game kicked off.  Our midfield we have a winger on a bench... and we put a striker out there. 

The defence dosnt change we go down. It seems fairly straight forward. My thinking at start of season we may have the fire power to keep winning games.... aye gd ane. Its bad and with Mcpake in charge we won't progress. The McMullen substitute was just perfect .

Meh that's me for now. Will let abody else have there heads gone. Mine was way back when I asked about how we would do as back then I felt we were setting ourselves to finish low in the league.  Here we are .

Have a gd one 

I dont rate any of our journeyman strikers.  All at the end of any decent career stage of their time.  On the other hand, it's amazing what kind of results you can get if you have a group of well organised defenders that don't leak goals. 

Edited by rainbowrising

Just now, rainbowrising said:

I dont rate any our journeyman strikers.  All at the end of any decent career stage of their time.  On the other hand, it's amazing what kind of results you can get if you have a group of well organised defenders that don't leak goals. 

Our manager was a centre half.... if something he may have got right it could of been this...  our defence does not have the quality to be in this league.

Kerr can't defend, Marshall can't defend. Ashcroft can't defend. Sweeney meh . Fontaine less said the better. 

Just had some some cherry bakewells. Cracking cakes