Deelightful Dundee v Calamitous County

20 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty sure we tried to sign that Baldwin last year but he signed for an English club instead. Sounds like a bullet dodged.

Was that intentional? Great stuff if it was. Didn't even notice until @PauloPerth basically spelled it out for me.

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We should go 2 up front and pummel these cuntos.
A fast start, they’re bound to be cacking themselves and even more prone to nervous mistakes.
Dundee 0 R County 3

You might as well go 2-3-5 it's not like any of our strikers can score.

This result will define our season.

We absolutely can't afford to get beat but we should be looking to win with the quality we have in our team. 

A few negatives from yesterday unfortunately was the performances of Adam and Anderson in the middle. Very poor games. 

I'd like to see us go with:

Legzdins

Kerr Ashcroft Sweeney Marshall

McMullen Adam McGhee McCowan

Griffiths Cummings

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We absolutely can't afford to get beat but we should be looking to win with the quality we have in our team. 

A few negatives from yesterday unfortunately was the performances of Adam and Anderson in the middle. Very poor games. 

Legzdins

Griffiths Cummings

Thank you. 

If you don't win you should sack every person at the club & burn down Dens Park.

1 minute ago, forkboy said:

If you don't win you should sack every person at the club & burn down Dens Park.

Yawn. A game of football in Scotland can go either way on the day.

We've moved on from getting the pitchforks out and burning stuff down in Dundee though. Enter the 21st century you backwards p***k. 

Thank you. 

Legzdins
Griffiths Cummings
Thank you. 

TBQH I didn’t think McCowan showed much either, Marshall gets left on his own a bit with him in front.

On 23/10/2021 at 19:31, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty sure we tried to sign that Baldwin last year but he signed for an English club instead. Sounds like a bullet dodged.

7 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

D17B2DF9-E7EE-40E6-84B4-7885BBC6A3B2.jpeg.50711dbcd79ce11605279798284fb248.jpeg

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was that intentional? Great stuff if it was. Didn't even notice until @PauloPerth basically spelled it out for me.

WTF, a woman died as a result of that recent unexplained incident.

Show some respect and class.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Yawn. A game of football in Scotland can go either way on the day.

We've moved on from getting the pitchforks out and burning stuff down in Dundee though. Enter the 21st century you backwards p***k. 

Thank you. 

So what that was was extreme hyperbole meant to show how little chance I think Ross County have of getting anything from this game because they are managed by an incompetent racist shite. It was not a serious call to action.

Do not sack the tea lady because of on-field results & do not burn down your stadium.

On 23/10/2021 at 19:31, Ludo*1 said:

Alex Robertson played much for you?

The goals that Baldwin has cost us these last two matches have been horrendous. 

I was amazed was selected in the squad on Saturday after his fcuk up against St Mirren. Yet, not only does he start but he's the captain too, then he costs us another couple of goals, unbelievable stuff 🤦

Robertson has only had a few cameo's so far this season. He looks a bit lightweight but tidy on the ball, all of which you'd expect from someone his age and pedigree. He came on for Spittal with 30mins to go against Livi on Saturday and I thought he had a pretty good impact.

On 23/10/2021 at 11:38, Jacksgranda said:

You'll have to keep hoping I live that long...

You've got at least 30 years left.

On another note, is there some sort of mechanism if one of the more senior posters goes awol for a bit that people know they're ok? Don't need another scenario like @The_Kincardine when he took about 4 months off, ha.

This is the kind of game we should be romping, we've started the tentative signs of a wee bit of a recovery and have found the net again , Staggies can't buy a win and keep losing silly goals.

Put your mortgage/rent/pocket money/manure fund (for the RC fans out there) on a 1-2 scoreline...

3 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

You've got at least 30 years left.

On another note, is there some sort of mechanism if one of the more senior posters goes awol for a bit that people know they're ok? Don't need another scenario like @The_Kincardine when he took about 4 months off, ha.

I'd be surprised if I've 30 months in all seriousness.

And no, if you stop posting for more than a couple of days, wild and increasingly bizarre speculation breaks out, with no way of confirming what, if anything, has happened.