Deelightful Dundee v Calamitous County

First goal was an excellent dink by Clarke after roaming free down the wing, second was off a f**k-up so bad it was St Johnstone-esque, third was a genuine goal of the season candidate and absolute beauty, fourth a tap-in that really did just sum the night up, and I've no idea what the fifth was like.

That's basically all I can do to review what I saw, as I have not the words to explain whatever it was we were doing.

A team without structure and too many without the legs or work rate to compete at this level. The McMullen substitution was absolutely bizarre, remove the only pace and willing runner both forward and back from the team at 3-0 probably sums up McPake as a manager! In all honesty I feel for him a bit as he’s clearly out his depth, should be absolutely nowhere near the job and is the result of another poor decision by John Nelms, one of many he’s made!

I don't think I've ever been a more seething mess than watching us being 74-0 down and we have a free kick in a decent enough area and that big stupid looking halfwit Sheridan is fannying around the halfway line looking for a bobble instead of being in the box.  Cummings on the wing???  McMullan subbed off after 30??

Really good James, well done.  

48 minutes ago, The Derry said:

I don't think I've ever been a more seething mess than watching us being 74-0 down and we have a free kick in a decent enough area and that big stupid looking halfwit Sheridan is fannying around the halfway line looking for a bobble instead of being in the box.  Cummings on the wing???  McMullan subbed off after 30??

Really good James, well done.  

If Sheridan doesn't have his bobble his haircut might look stupid. 

It may appear petty but i totally get why this could be the tipping point for you.