Deelightful Dundee v Calamitous County

Sick to death of having the likes of County and Livi in the top flight.

C'mon the Dees. We must do our bit to rid the countries top flight of these utter diddies.

I've changed my opinion on the team and would like to see Cummings and Mullen start instead of Griffiths and McCowan.

Would be a big chance for Cummings to lay down a marker and with 3 games in a week gives Griffiths a slight rest.

Anderson and Adam were dreadful on Saturday but as we know Adam can win us the game on his own so no issues there. In the absence of Byrne though we really need young Anderson to step up. I've been a big fan of his since he first came in but the last few he's been struggling.

If we lose we're back to square one. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Sick to death of having the likes of County and Livi in the top flight.

C'mon the Dees. We must do our bit to rid the countries top flight of these utter diddies.

I've changed my opinion on the team and would like to see Cummings and Mullen start instead of Griffiths and McCowan.

Would be a big chance for Cummings to lay down a marker and with 3 games in a week gives Griffiths a slight rest.

Anderson and Adam were dreadful on Saturday but as we know Adam can win us the game on his own so no issues there. In the absence of Byrne though we really need young Anderson to step up. I've been a big fan of his since he first came in but the last few he's been struggling.

If we lose we're back to square one. 

Thank you.

Agree with the attack. McGowan for Anderson in midfield. IMO.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

As much as he’s a spectacularly average footballer we do miss Mullen‘s work rate and energy. Stick him wide left just to run about like a maddy closing defenders down.

Yeah, I really like Mullen. He is a pest and puts pressure on the opposition constantly.

Agreed.

Before the play off game I had Mullen down as an absolute haddy (which to be fair if he's given a one on one or easy tap in I'll say again) but he somehow turned into a major part of us beating Kilmarnock over the two legs.

Was a pity he got injured first game, he deserves a crack. He definitely gives us a bit more physicality than McCowan. This could be seen at Tynecastle when he won the head on for Sheridans half volley.

Sometimes when you have the class of Adam, Cummings, Griffiths and McMullen you just need someone to put the miles in. Especially against a team with decent wingers such as County.

Thank you.

That team should be winning.

Things that will prevent us from doing so:

If McPake puts Cummings out wide when they have very decent wingers. 

The fact we genuinely couldn't control the ball in the rain at Perth. Sounds amateur but it was literally embarrassing. Hopefully the likes of Kerr can trust their touch instead of resorting to hoof ball. 

If it's a straight 4 4 2 then i'm delighted. Get the ball down, pass and get balls in behind these fuds backline. 

Thank you.