Deelightful Dundee v Calamitous County

County will win this, annoying County fans and Dundee fans alike.

I think we’ll get at least a point. Our home form is surprisingly not bad, very few defeats with Rangers the only team winning at Dens in the league although St Johnstone did win here in the cup. But going by history it’s the type of game we do lose.

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Happy now? @johnnydun and @Ludo*1

ETA: I thought I only had to do this if you won? I like Dundee (yes even after last week) but I'm not doing this until the end of the season...

You fucking will be if we keep going unbeaten! Best good luck charm ever.

23 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Happy now? @johnnydun and @Ludo*1

ETA: I thought I only had to do this if you won? I like Dundee (yes even after last week) but I'm not doing this until the end of the season...

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You'll have to keep hoping I live that long...

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You'll have to keep hoping I live that long...

Yep, stay on our arm you little charmer.  But I know our luck too well.  Yes I know our luck too well.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Yep, stay on our arm you little charmer.  But I know our luck too well.  Yes I know our luck too well.

That either means I'm dying or you're losing.

Sorry, lads, but I know which one I prefer to happen...

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sleppnig

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That either means I'm dying or you're losing.

Sorry, lads, but I know which one I prefer to happen...

Sorry, but the next line in Hand in Glove is: And I’ll probably never see you again.........

Wait a minute, that could mean I’m dying.....I’m not into that, so back to the football chat I say.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

with baldwin, iavovitti, burroughs, randall and donaldson to choose from in defence what do we have to fear?

oh yes, everything

Pretty sure we tried to sign that Baldwin last year but he signed for an English club instead. Sounds like a bullet dodged.

Alex Robertson played much for you?

Pretty sure we tried to sign that Baldwin last year but he signed for an English club instead. Sounds like a bullet dodged.

Baldwin is hopeless. Worse than Coll Donaldson and that is saying something. Alex Robertson hasn’t played much; to be fair the one position we haven’t needed so far this season has been in behind the striker as Spittal has made that position his own. Looks like he’s got something about him though.

I hate the general P&B shite of “you’re definitely going to win cause we’re shite” (or something of that ilk) as much as the next person, however there is genuinely no doubt in my mind that Dundee will, at the very least, score 2 goals in this game. We’re so bad at the back it’s actually laughable.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Baldwin makes Donaldson look like Franco Baresi.