Todays Scores 23/10

18 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

Macron Scottish Junior Cup - Third Round

Cumnock Juniors 1 (Osadolor) Largs Thistle 1 (Milliken)

Largs win 4-2 on penalties.

I think that’s Cummock out the senior and Junior Scottish as well as the SOS cup before October’s out, wonder if their manager is under any pressure? 

Was at Drumchapel v St Rochs yesterday and it was a very good game I thought finishing 5-3 to Drumchapel. St Rochs goalie had a wee bit of a nightmare for the Drumchapel 3rd completely swiping at the ball and allowing Martin Grehan to tap in, he also gave away a penalty seconds after St Rochs equalised to make it 3-3, However Kieran Daw maybe at fault for that for trying to dribble out at the edge of the box instead of clearing it out. Drumchapels 5th goal was an absolute beauty, boy went on a mazy and put it past the keeper well worth looking up on the highlights

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
4 hours ago, superpollok said:
I think that’s Cummock out the senior and Junior Scottish as well as the SOS cup before October’s out, wonder if their manager is under any pressure? 

Should be with the money he's spent.

Why should he ? Massive improvement it’s a project we are building 

41 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Why should he ? Massive improvement it’s a project we are building 

Sitting mid table, which this season also means close to the drop, out the cups early, I would think at most of the top league clubs that would put pressure on the Manager. How many years is this project? 

5 hours ago, Ocelot1877 said:

Was at Drumchapel v St Rochs yesterday and it was a very good game I thought finishing 5-3 to Drumchapel. St Rochs goalie had a wee bit of a nightmare for the Drumchapel 3rd completely swiping at the ball and allowing Martin Grehan to tap in, he also gave away a penalty seconds after St Rochs equalised to make it 3-3, However Kieran Daw maybe at fault for that for trying to dribble out at the edge of the box instead of clearing it out. Drumchapels 5th goal was an absolute beauty, boy went on a mazy and put it past the keeper well worth looking up on the highlights

St Rochs were without Starky due to injury so it was the U-20 keeper in goals