Week 7

lichtie23

6 of the 10 games so far today have been won by at least 20 points.

Realistically only one game all day has been close. Shout out to the Lions who were unexpectedly the “next closest” team to winning.

Edited by Nightmare

18 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Anyone staying up for the Colts vs 49ers?

I'm on paternity leave so have special dispensation! ;)

On annual leave for 2 weeks, will likely stay up for a bit. With the World Series kicking off Tuesday, I might just switch to EDT for the fortnight!

8 minutes ago, Shipa said:

On annual leave for 2 weeks, will likely stay up for a bit. With the World Series kicking off Tuesday, I might just switch to EDT for the fortnight!

Not a baseball fan, but sounds good. Unfortunately not an option for me, as Tue through Fri for the next 3 weeks is daddy day care. The next 49ers late game is the 16th and I'm back at work by then, so no real need either!

What's your NFL team?

17 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Not a baseball fan, but sounds good. Unfortunately not an option for me, as Tue through Fri for the next 3 weeks is daddy day care. The next 49ers late game is the 16th and I'm back at work by then, so no real need either!

What's your NFL team?

Not massively into baseball either, but as it's on and I'm off will watch.

NFL wise Vikings fan, we're the Daft O'clock game next Sunday, gonna do wings and stuff for that, be like Superbowl!

Got a few other bits and bobs on (looking forward to Tim Peake tomorrow) but plenty sport on to occupy me. 

Guessing as paternity leave you'll be occupied plenty!

9 minutes ago, Shipa said:

Not massively into baseball either, but as it's on and I'm off will watch.

NFL wise Vikings fan, we're the Daft O'clock game next Sunday, gonna do wings and stuff for that, be like Superbowl!

Got a few other bits and bobs on (looking forward to Tim Peake tomorrow) but plenty sport on to occupy me. 

Guessing as paternity leave you'll be occupied plenty!

Damn I missed the touchdown and (presumably from the commentary a fumble recovery) as my wee man woke up and wandered through to the living room. 😕

2 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Damn I missed the touchdown and (presumably from the commentary a fumble recovery) as my wee man woke up and wandered through to the living room. 😕

Checks NFL scedule. "I'll do tonight darling!" 😉

A wise man!!!

Starting to feel that things are turning against Shanahan at SF. He's only had one winning season in 5 (or 6) years now and it's looking likely that he will add a second this campaign. The secondary is woefully weak even before some of the injuries. Despite a pretty decent looking offence (at least one of the better ones that have been in place at Levi's since Shanahan arrived) the continual chopping and changing between Lance and Jimmy G is doing neither of them any favours and as a result it seems difficult to get anything going. They might get a win against Chicago but I can see them being utterly slaughtered by the Cards and Rams the following two weeks after that.