Killie v Hamilton

3 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:

I hope your shite club with nae fans get relegated never to come back up any higher than league 1. No c**t will miss you! 

Very very harsh, but you cant say you weren't provoked.  😉

Seriously, if we think we are struggling you only need to look at Accies who were at the same level of shite that we were at the end of last season.

They were undoubtedly the better team this afternoon, but are still bottom of the league when we are playing poorly and in second place, but still not happy.

They showed today that there is a decent team in there and will start to pick up points if they continue to play as they did today.

We, however, must start improving quickly as we cant hope to stay in contention while playing the way we have been recently.

MUST DO BETTER.

2 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

That was very, very poor. I have no idea how Alston continues to keep his place, surely we must have better somewhere in reserve.....

Would be gutted if I was one of the the few Hamilton fans that travelled through today, there's no chance at all we deserved 3 points today. Itz open for debate that we even deserved 1.

It gonna be a looonnnngggg season.

Alston set up the first goal tbf. When Hamilton equalised it gave them a massive confidence boost and we shat ourselves. It’s not that he’s pish it’s that he’s not suited to that role on his own. Once we went to 3 in midfield we were better. 

Was expecting to lose today, but the way the game went made it more of a sickner.

That's the worst performance from an opposition team I've seen this season, yet of course we still lose.

It was a better performance, but there's still too many weak points in this side that consistently shine through, that will prevent getting many positive results or any run of form together.

28 minutes ago, Laid-back Accie said:

Was expecting to lose today, but the way the game went made it more of a sickner.

That's the worst performance from an opposition team I've seen this season, yet of course we still lose.

It was a better performance, but there's still too many weak points in this side that consistently shine through, that will prevent getting many positive results or any run of form together.

Going down and hopefully we don’t come across you again for years to come. Go through getting relegated after the past few years of playing you and your still there. Time to say goodbye.

12 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Get a grip.

We can be better and I think we will be.

But I'd never wish the worst for any team we meet.

That would be snidey, graceless and pathetic.

“Snidey , graceless and pathetic “ read Dougie Imrie, Darian McKinnon and Brian Easton.

Alston set up the first goal tbf. When Hamilton equalised it gave them a massive confidence boost and we shat ourselves. It’s not that he’s pish it’s that he’s not suited to that role on his own. Once we went to 3 in midfield we were better. 

I'm sure it was also Alston who made that incredible back post clearance to deny them near the end. He's definitely not been all that great, but the criticism he gets is OTT.

I actually thought Hamilton were rubbish, we gave them a lot of time on the ball and a lot of opportunities, but they very rarely did anything with it. Lots of balls straight out the park, powderpuff shots or forwards running down blind allies until we tackled them.

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Michty, I am geting echoes of Tommys Tait & Callaghan in this team, I fear this is a long slog with no reward at the end 'cos our strikers are not fat boab, george and big nursie.

My mate and I still say "f""k sake Tait" when things aren't going well.

Football really is such a wonderful game that we can all see diffferent parts and focus on them so much that they become our assesment of a game. 

In all seriousnes after the earlier jesting, it was two teams that I hope are still to find their feet in this league. I know we are a fair number of games in but this league has been traditionally tight for years (even when someone has ran away with it) for the majority of teams in it. There is a long long way to go in this league and ifnwe can keepngrinding out results when playing  poorly (and only with a Plan A that stinks) Im sure a baller in the January sales will see us over the line. Thing is we could easily go on a disastrous run and need a new manager in January insted. Dont you just love football.... 

Not a fun game to watch at all. However a win's a win and if we do go straight back up come May then I don't think any of our fans will really care. Should we stay down longer though, then that's a worry.

The results have been kind to us this weekend given that in recent weeks we were unable to capitalise on ICT's slip-ups, so I'm glad the gap is down to three points again. Hoping that come midweek there will be no gap - but we're going to have to play better than we have against Ayr on Tuesday night or else we're in bother.