Killie v Hamilton

I am going but no idea why as reckon Killie will win by 3 or 4.  Would not be surprosed if Taylor goes with same 11 as last week to give them a chance to redeem themselves. When we are talking about Stirling and Moyo coming back in you know we are in trouble.

If Matheson continues to stroll about not giving a fvck I would punt him back to Wolves next week.

Pains me to say it but Burke is done, no protection from referees mean that he is getting clattered all the time and there is no longer the six yard burst of speed to get him away , three times in the early second half he had three good opportunities to get a decent cross in and couldn’t get the ball over, and that’s with the pitch drawn in a bit. 
Certainly put you through the ringer, but always have done. Biggest concern was Hendry feeling his hamstring.😡

That was a bit of a sickener. The first half was the best we've played all season and the second was pretty good. We need a couple of good results and performances to follow this, though, otherwise it's just the Premiership cycle of games again.

58 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

That was a bit of a sickener. The first half was the best we've played all season and the second was pretty good.

God help you if true. I was kind of looking forward to this season, f**k me I hope it gets better than the turgid, mono paced shite that TW has us playing. We have no legs in the middle of the park and need Stokes back ASAP. 

We gain 2 points on the whole league and I have f**k all to be enthusiastic about, sums it up really. 

That was very, very poor. I have no idea how Alston continues to keep his place, surely we must have better somewhere in reserve.....

Would be gutted if I was one of the the few Hamilton fans that travelled through today, there's no chance at all we deserved 3 points today. Itz open for debate that we even deserved 1.

It gonna be a looonnnngggg season.

Edited by CLANCY2KTID