Killie v Hamilton

4 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

There appears to be a game on tomorrow.

** checks fixtures list again to confirm **

Yes a game on tomorrow. I hope we win.

I’d be quite partial to this outcome as well. 

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Manchester United/Alex Ferguson - wild. 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Knew Ferguson had signed the big clown, had no idea it was for that much.

Matheson did look incredibly shite last week, but he’s got a long way to go to match the continual shambles that is McGinty.

Can understand why none of our fans started this thread - after the pumping Thistle gave us last Friday I doubt the away attendance will be much more than 100

Should be an easy home win for Killie if you guys want to be winning the Championship at the first attempt.

I reckon Matheson will be dropped for this anyway with Hamilton or Stirling coming in, probably Hamilton. Moyo will come in too, I'd guess for Redfern. Mimnaugh might come back but with Virtanen apparently injured, a midfield of him, Hughes in Mullin is lightweight to say the least.

If Virtanen is out I'd stick with Matheson & play Hamilton in midfield in front of the defence with Mimnaugh.

And yes Moyo is poor but he is at least a physical presence up front so play him with Ryan in behind him as a '10' with Smith on the left & Mullin on the right.

Actually have a Saturday off and have elected to go to East Stirlingshire vs. Bonnyrigg instead of this. Can't face watching that dross for 20 quid. 

I'd be surprised if the away attendance even reaches triple figures. 

3-0 Killie. 

All these Accies fans have obviously never seen Kilmarnock recently. 
Maybe not but surely a lot of Killie fans will have watched us get gubbed 6-1 at home this time last week.

So excuse us if we are very downbeat about our chances tomorrow [emoji23]

9 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Luke Matheson is worth the admission alone so you can say you've seen the world's worst million pound player.

A million in England is nowt.....

Aaron Tshibola had Aston Villa shell out in the region of £5.3m for ffs.

I'll be there, but only because Killie is always a fun away day aside from the game itself.

Can't even describe how sick I am of this team at the moment. I just can't see how anything changes, the kids that make up the bulk of our starting line up aren't suddenly going to gain a few stone and become competent footballers and no matter how much Stan tries to force it, Andy Ryan will never be able to play a lone striker role while the dross behind him is starving him of chances.

Virtanen should never play again from what I've seen of him, absolutely abysmal. Matheson was shocking last week but has looked decent otherwise so would give him another chance, if only because we have nobody else who can play naturally in that position 

4-0 Killie