Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Someone on Set

Michael W

3 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Am I the only one that read this as Alec Baldwin Finally Shoots Someone On Set?

No.

I saw it that way too, but apart from that, my thoughts on this right from when this story first broke, were what a stupid, useless, utterly pathetic, inadequate  kunt Baldwin is.

I hope he gets a lengthy stretch.

The dead women's family (and the director) will absolutely be due compensation for injury in the workplace. I can't imagine anyone other than a die-hard Tory arguing whether or not that's right. I wouldn't think that watching a colleague die due to some kind of workplace negligence would be terribly good for somebody's mental health either, so I'd have thought they'd have a claim too, whether or not they were swinging the lead. None of that seems particularly Hollywood or ambulance-chasey.

We've no way of knowing who was in the wrong yet - even if Baldwin wasn't supposed to fire the gun, the director could've wanted to improvise another shot where he did - but the AD who declared the gun cold still sounds like he ought to be shitting himself.

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

No.

I saw it that way too, but apart from that, my thoughts on this right from when this story first broke, were what a stupid, useless, utterly pathetic, inadequate  kunt Baldwin is.

I hope he gets a lengthy stretch.

image.gif.89a08841b423c33d5e74906ba838b088.gif