Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Someone on Set

Michael W

18 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

it came above the horror story that is drivers to be inconvenienced because of some COP road closures. 

I would have thought the Acorn carbon capture story and the assurances offered by the UK Government would have mad more mileage and would maybe be worth highlighting on an hourly basis rather than Alex Baldwin. Wonder what the reporting would have bene like if it were William or Stephen....

The government's offered an assurance? f**k me sideways! No way!!! People will be talking about that for months. 

Alec Baldwin really is the kunts kunt. 

He's turned an otherwise inconsequential movie into the most publicised movie of the year. Marketing skills are on point IMO.

On a serious note what are the chances of this film being completed and released? I'd say close to 0. The full production will be sued into bankruptcy. 

4 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

He's turned an otherwise inconsequential movie into the most publicised movie of the year. Marketing skills are on point IMO.

"You want me to shoot the producer of my film for publicity?"

"Yes... and lotttts of money"

Gk2P.gif.7372bb8cdfed4b554c02ca6392fee5e8.gif

20 minutes ago, paddymcp said:

On a serious note what are the chances of this film being completed and released? I'd say close to 0. The full production will be sued into bankruptcy. 

On the other hand, the film about the making of the film will probably do alright.

Donald Trump to play Baldwin and imply that he shot the DoP to cover up his involvement in The Big Steal.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, throbber said:
No. He licked his own daughters toes.

Why must you spread this beyond its natural habitat?

They were trending at around the same time as each other and it crossed my mind that both cases may be related in some way.