For Humble Bundle subscribers with a Classic account...

Ric

A classic account was the original HB account before they introduced the tiered levels (referred to as Choice). Essentially if you've been subbed for longer than 18 months or so it's likely you are on Classic.

There seems to be a glitch with HB just now, it may be intentional but there's been no announcement, so if this doesn't work for you, it's either because you are not on a Classic sub, or they've patched this. What this means is that for months where HB gave you 10 options on 12 games, you can go back to that month and reclaim the remaining two.

I don't know why this has happened or for how long it'll last.

In order to claim more games, go to [Account -> Keys & Entitlements], then tick the box saying [Hide redeemed keys and entitlements]. When done you should have a list of the recent bundles, entries should look like this...

w5u4N61.png

You will see it says, You have 2 choices remaining, well that month had 12 games on offer but Classic sub was only allowing you to select 10. Those two remaining choices are those two games I never chose, and for some reason Humble is now giving me the option to redeem them. Clicking on that [Make My Choices] button will take you to that month's bundle with the remaining selections available to you in the (rough) top right of the UI.

Edit: the more I think of this, the more I think it's a bug, as there was a month where I had 10 options, and there were only 10 games offered, yet Humble thinks I have 2 spare keys to redeem. With that in mind, go claim your stuff early.

Edited by Ric