Peterhead v Falkirk

20 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Tbh it’s clear Sheerin wants to play 1 upfront. I don’t think there’s much difference between the 2 (poor) options we have for that role.

Keena has done very little in his time at the club under different managers.

Imo Ruth gives us more as a line striker (hardly a high bar) but I’d be happy to replace them both in January.

I'd have Keena as a lone striker afore Ruth tbh.

You need to be strong, hold the ball up,bring players into the game and ruffle up the opposition. Ruth versus Alloa, Dumbarton and Montrose as the lone striker was like playing with 10 men,9 if you include Hetherington..

I fully expect the same today 

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I'd have Keena as a lone striker afore Ruth tbh.

You need to be strong, hold the ball up,bring players into the game and ruffle up the opposition. Ruth versus Alloa, Dumbarton and Montrose as the lone striker was like playing with 10 men,9 if you include Hetherington..

I fully expect the same today 

Definetely. 

According to bet365 stats we have had 4 on target and 4 off, 4 corners too. Peterhead have had 0 shots on or off and 0 corners, Peterhead victory incoming.

2 of the corners didn’t make it past the first man, 1 right at the keeper and another right out of play. Every ‘shot’ right at the keeper tae.

We are absolutely fucking rotten. Playing the ball longer now but still doing nothing with it and still being outplayed but tbf neither keeper has had anything to do.
You're certainly not being outplayed! Falkirk the better team so far, we've got the wind in the second half though.