Peterhead v Falkirk

Keena had those chances before Ruth came in and did nothing.  Dropped deep all the time leaving no-one in the box.  

Ruth gets into more goalscoring chances than Keena does but really needs to start putting more of them away.  

Still think Keena & Ruth work better as a front 2 but the Airdrie game means we'll probably never see it again (even though defence to midfield we should have been set up far better to support them).  

2 hours ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Keena had those chances before Ruth came in and did nothing.  Dropped deep all the time leaving no-one in the box.  

Ruth gets into more goalscoring chances than Keena does but really needs to start putting more of them away.  

Still think Keena & Ruth work better as a front 2 but the Airdrie game means we'll probably never see it again (even though defence to midfield we should have been set up far better to support them).  

The 3 in behind need to be more forward thinking and the full backs too with the formation Sheerin prefers or it becomes more defensive. 

For me you need have muscle or pace to be the lone striker and Ruth has neither those attributes.

I'm not too sure about Ruth and Keena as a two. I haven't seen them link that well when the rare opportunities they have been given, it is far too early to judge what they are capable of together tho but it will be one up top for the foreseeable.

I only watched highlights thanks to the meeting on Tuesday making my mind up on that but although the saves from Long are decent, I'd only put one of them as great save. 

I can't see much changing for Clyde tbh and with Alloa up next we could drop further down