Peterhead v Falkirk

I actually thought we deserved to win that despite not playing well- Brett Long made a couple of fantastic saves.

Ultimately though 1 win in 7(8 if you include the Kilmarnock game) is totally unacceptable for Falkirk Football Club in the third tier of Scottish football.

We could well be 8 points adrift by this time tomorrow and the aim then surely turns to securing a play off position. Which is far from guaranteed as we’re now just as close to the relegation play off as the promotion one!

Surely Sheerin has to go but I don’t think we have the quality in the squad to push for much higher than 4th even with a change.

3 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

I actually thought we deserved to win that despite not playing well- Brett Long made a couple of fantastic saves.

Ultimately though 1 win in 7(8 if you include the Kilmarnock game) is totally unacceptable for Falkirk Football Club in the third tier of Scottish football.

We could well be 8 points adrift by this time tomorrow and the aim then surely turns to securing a play off position. Which is far from guaranteed as we’re now just as close to the relegation play off as the promotion one!

Surely Sheerin has to go but I don’t think we have the quality in the squad to push for much higher than 4th even with a change.

Aye sounds like we deserved to win but it's another two points dropped.

I just can't imagine Sheerin as manager in the championship.  Hate seeing folk lose their job but I don't see it working out in the short or medium term so what's the point in delaying the inevitable?  

Dropped points next week and I imagine he'll be away.

9 minutes ago, tirso said:

I just can't imagine Sheerin as manager in the championship.  Hate seeing folk lose their job but I don't see it working out in the short or medium term so what's the point in delaying the inevitable?  

Rawlins needs to start acting. I bet Tony pulis never stood up at Stoke and said I don't have a clue why we're shite and I wish I was better.

14 minutes ago, tirso said:

Tinnitus is a terrible affliction. Hearing things.

Guest Back Post Misses

Missed a stack of chances, Long had a worldy, we are shit up front, another two points dropped. Goodwillie to put us out of our misery next week? 

The level best you can say about a draw against Peterhead is that Sheerin has managed to stop the bleeding.

The most realistic thing you can say is that playing us atm should be viewed as 2 points dropped for Peterhead.

Lets see where it goes from here but I saod before I dont actually see a direction for Sheerin to turn. He has painted hinself into a corner over so many aspects of the playing side and doesnt appear willing to make concessions to his "style".

Even in scenario 1 though, theres absolutely f**k all to celebrate

Disappointed with our performance today expected us to have a real go at Falkirk which did not really happen. Folk wonder what Si Ferry does for the team but it was clear after he went off early on that we went sideways or backwards a lot before giving the ball away. Payne going off hindered our closing down & attacking as well. Falkirk threatened more & in the second half we needed Brett Long to be at his best .When we did start forcing a few corners they were the worst efforts i can remember seeing being taken, one actually went out at the other side of the park for a throw in. Possibly a point gained but would have liked to have tried a bit harder today for all 3

For Bairns fans thought you had a decent turnout of support today. My seat in the stand is right next to the section where the away directors/officials normally sit, its usually fairly full but at most seemed to be 4 or 5 folk in it. Dont know if they were expecting a hard time from their clubs supporters after the mid-week goings on.

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

The FFC FB page may have the thickest individuals in Scotland on it. Some prime idiocy on there weekly from the Jeremy Kyles.

There's some c***s on there that I'm convinced are just on day release from the ward.