Diamonds v The Sons - 23 Oct

That is the most bizarre match ever. Murray and prunts and the fat c**t in the Airdrie dugout should be ashamed of celebrating like that against basically a 7 aside team. 

Foul on the keeper at the end and that ref should never be allowed near any pitch again. 

Edited by the snudge

5 minutes ago, the snudge said:

That is the most bizarre match ever. Murray and print and the fat c**t in the Airdrie dugout should be ashamed of celebrating like that against basically a 7 aside team. 

Foul on the keeper at the end and that ref should never be allowed near any pitch again. 

Glorious.

Wonder if we’ll appeal any of those?
I think you can only appeal straight red cards so only MacLean's.

I don't know if I'm angrier at the ref for being an officious c**t or our players for giving him the opportunity to hand out more cards than hallmark at Christmas.

What a game 

Got to give it Dumbarton, they didn’t stop and didn’t let Airdrie get going at all but that was sensational.

Some pretty questionable Airdrie defending considering Dumbarton were allowed to literally run up the park and score with a 7 aside team. 

But I’m no caring now 😂 Great 3 points and some glorious Dumbarton faces. 

Edited by Diamond1924

29 minutes ago, the snudge said:

That is the most bizarre match ever. Murray and prunts and the fat c**t in the Airdrie dugout should be ashamed of celebrating like that against basically a 7 aside team. 

Pleasing. 

Completely lost it at the end and later grinned like a lunatic the entire drive home. There’s a unique feeling of rage that only live football can generate for me and it’s not something that can be replicated through a stream. Quite something to experience that again. 

Of course you're going to celebrate winning a match in the 96th minute. Also, there is no way that was a foul on ramsbottom for the final goal. He made a poor decision to go for the ball and never got there in time.

Airdrie should be pretty worried about the amount of chances we managed to get against them with half of our team off the pitch right enough.

Wow wtf happened there. Ref was booking anyone that looked the wrong way at him. Not surprised they equalised so late as we had two defenders, two centre mids, a winger and FIVE centre forwards on at the end. Ecstatic with the 3 points but we make it hard for ourselves.

11 minutes ago, George Parr said:

Completely lost it at the end and later grinned like a lunatic the entire drive home. There’s a unique feeling of rage that only live football can generate for me and it’s not something that can be replicated through a stream. Quite something to experience that again. 

I beg to differ on that. I'm not sure I've ever reached those levels of rage at a live game from that stream.

8 minutes ago, Conflict Free Diamond said:

Definitely feels like that’s the sort of game we would be losing in the recent (and not so recent?!) past. Is it time to start believing we could be finally in shape to make it out of this league??

You kept going I’ll give you that but I would be very surprised if you are challenging near the top.

We were poor today and had 3 players sent off with pretty much every other player on a yellow. The ref did all he could to help you. I might sound bitter but there are better teams in the league.