County v Livi - 23/10/21

Daylight robbery. Hungbo and Charles Cook caused us so many problems. Get them playing together and you will start to climb up the table. Their pace is frightening. 

We were terrible except for 20 minutes as someone else said. So many misplaced passes, we put ourselves under so much pressure throughout.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

9 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Daylight robbery. Hungbo and Charles Cook caused us so many problems. Get them playing together and you will start to climb up the table. Their pace is frightening. 

We were terrible except for 20 minutes as someone else said. So many misplaced passes, we put ourselves under so much pressure throughout.

They can't keep the goals out the other end though, need to sort their defence out.

I said this has a Livi injury time goal written all over it just for the bantz, and up pops big Parkes to head it in, brilliant.🤣

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They can't keep the goals out the other end though, need to sort their defence out.

County have been a shambles at the back since promotion. They should give up on their defence and simply try to beat teams 4-3 every week.

4 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

County have been a shambles at the back since promotion. They should give up on their defence and simply try to beat teams 4-3 every week.

Like we are doing? 😂

Turned it over to the home commentary to hear them greetin, nearly backfired on me till Parkes got the winner.🤣  Craigan is a right walloper, talks so much pish it's unreal he gets paid to do it.

Like we are doing? [emoji23]

Turned it over to the home commentary to hear them greetin, nearly backfired on me till Parkes got the winner.[emoji1787]  Craigan is a right walloper, talks so much pish it's unreal he gets paid to do it.

Other than Craigan being rather biased towards a team he never played for I though the Ross County TV experience was very impressive. Plenty of insight into both teams before the game with highlights etc and a thoroughly polished presentation

12 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
15 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Like we are doing? emoji23.png

Turned it over to the home commentary to hear them greetin, nearly backfired on me till Parkes got the winner.emoji1787.png  Craigan is a right walloper, talks so much pish it's unreal he gets paid to do it.

Other than Craigan being rather biased towards a team he never played for I though the Ross County TV experience was very impressive. Plenty of insight into both teams before the game with highlights etc and a thoroughly polished presentation

Good quality picture but Craigan just spoils it for them, hasn't a clue about Livi and just makes cliched pish comments.

Totally dominated the first 35 minutes of that game, Livi barely got out of their half. A wonderful strike by Harry put us one up then came the miss from the penalty. Livi finally get out of their half and score with their first attempt at goal and its soon followed by another. Unbelievable.

Second half much more even and we get another penalty, which the keeper nearly saved. As dissapointing as a draw would be after the tremendous first half display by County we end up getting beat.

Hungbo has some pace and is a great asset.

Not really sure what to say after that defeat.

Edited by silver