County v Livi - 23/10/21

It's unbeliveably hard to pick anything that resembles a decent County side as our players are either underperforming or are just outright shit.

People are praying for the return of Connor Randall who is 1/2 the player Marcus Fraser is and 1/5th of the player Naismith is so you can tell we're desperate.

0-2 to Livi.

We'll play well, make a mistake and concede before almost immediately letting in another before dominating the rest of the game without making the Livi keeper do anything difficult then Malky will say "we're so close it we could just cut the errors out".

3 hours ago, thruthenight said:

County look shite, we're slowly beginning to look a little better.

2-0 home win.

Aye it's always a worry when the other team is completely shite, just look what happened to St Johnstone playing against a team that hadn't scored a single away goal.

34 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Sean Kelly scoring the winner to sum up our season so far

He'll get nowhere near the game, he's shite :D Possibly the worst signing I've seen us make

Edited by ATLIS

25 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Or Darren Cole in his 2nd season, Greg Strong also brings shudders, remembering how fecking slow he was, like watching an oil tanker trying to turn inside the width of a football pitch.

I didn't think Greg Strong was TOO bad. Certainly wasn't very good. I remember him being very limited and slow but really good in the air

11 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

what's it like to have no memory of Guy Ipoua or Atilla Kriston

Maybe it's just because I was a kid at the time but I always liked Kriston, he wasn't the worst player I remember us signing. I'd also like to add Mark Tinkler to the list of mega-shite defenders we've had in the past. 

Still, the fact that we signed Kelly is a little mind-boggling. Our recruitment has been solid af for about 5 seasons, and Kelly is such an obviously shite signing that there must be something obvious I'm missing

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

So Sean Kelly is playing like he did in his first two seasons for us. Overweight, slow and for a big lad unbelievably shite in the air.

He's had a few bad sub appearances yeah, but not sure he can be fully judged on them, we also switched Fitzwater out of his CB position for Kelly and changed our shape, which contributed to us losing those games. He dithered and got clattered by Styjek, similar to the Laurel and Hardy St Johnstone balls up by Efe and MOH against us, only the ref blew to stop play because Kelly got a sore one and could've been a head knock, so didn't cost us a goal at that point. He then came on for an ill Fitzwater against Hibs and immediately cost us a goal, getting left to look like a muppet by Nisbet turning him inside out several times before scoring, but he was still suffering from a rib injury from that prev game and also wasn't properly warmed up, shouldn't really have been playing but we were that short of numbers he got stuck on.

From what we've seen of him he isn't a very good CB though, and hoping we don't see him playing there again.

11 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I didn't think Greg Strong was TOO bad. Certainly wasn't very good. I remember him being very limited and slow but really good in the air

Aye you knew as soon as the ball went past him he was never getting to it, not even with a 5 yard start.

This thread is right depressing, thinking of all our worst players, and the thought of Kelly playing in defence in this game, think the Staggies have brought us down to their level of misery here.😂

3 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Can't tell if I want us to win this or to get embarrassingly pumped rotten so Mackay gets binned quicker.

I'm in the "embarrassingly pumped rotten" camp.