Cove vs Clyde

1 hour ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

so far we've been poor. Not one game have I been impressed with our performance.

If we continue to squander first half chances it will be edgy and much tighter than many expect.

Wait till you see us tomorrow then you will see what poor is.  If DGW doesnt turn up we have literally no-one.

I am not expecting it to be tight tomorrow.  Expecting a 3 -0  or 4 -0 defeat.

Be surprised if you find any Clyde fan going into game tomorrow optimistic as together with Montrose, Cove is the other team we are due a hiding from on past game performances and results.

Edited by Bullyweeno1

13 hours ago, Adam said:

Aye, think we’re in the uncovered terracing. Class.

Terracing?  There's a couple of wee covered terraces at the far side from the main stand - the away fans normally use the one to the East.  There's not normally any segregation in place though so if it rains you might have to scuffle for a covered spot.  Other than that it's a place at the fence around the pitch!

The only positive thing… only positive I stress, is that players are in proper positions. 
All we can hope for is they can’t finish and Goodwillie takes every single chance he gets!
Poor side but all we have. Big Kev red card 42 mins!
We really have a dire squad don’t we?🤯

2 hours ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Anyone been able to buy a ticket for the stream online.

When I log in it says not available in this region but i'm in Central Scotland.

Thought it was just England you coudlnt watch it in?

I had no problem, check you’ve not got a vpn on, that’s the only reason I can think of.

Well we lasted longer than 1 minute without conceding this time
Scored when a Clyde player lying injured in the six yard box.

Decent performance from Clyde.

Cracking shot from distance from Goodwillie unfortunately hit the crossbar.

Thought Love was denied an obvious penalty.

McAllister lucky not to see a red after blatantly applauding the ref after recieving s yellow for deliberate handball.

Just constant wee errors. Livingstone slices a clearance, Cove can take a quick throw and from that they get a corner from which they score. If he puts the ball out the park then we are back in position.

The numbers of times that Cove get on the ball in front of our back four, or in our box, is frightening. Especially because they have been rubbish.

Although a couple of dodgy moments, we weren't doing too badly until the goal. Thought Parry could possibly have came off his line when the ball came back across just before the goal.

Get Splaine off for Kennedy, as he's done nothing but lose possession. Not that I think it will matter much, can't see us coping at the back while having to open up and chase the game more.

Edited by Jaggy Snake