Cove vs Clyde

Interesting to see how this one pans out. I'm expecting a huge backlash after our 4-2 pumping at East Fife and added with that there will be a desire to register a win against Clyde having only managed 1 point in 9.

We should have Harry Milne and possibly Blair Yule back. Both needed. Our midfield needs to massively step it up.

Mitch could be done with getting on the scoresheet again. Only scored in 2 out of our 10 league games.

We haven't scored a first half goal in 6 hours and 21 minutes of play or 8.5 games!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

4 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Interesting to see how this one pans out. I'm expecting a huge backlash after our 4-2 pumping at East Fife and added with that there will be a desire to register a win against Clyde having only managed 1 point in 9.

We should have Harry Milne and possibly Blair Yule back. Both needed. Our midfield needs to massively step it up.

Mitch could be done with getting on the scoresheet again. Only scored in 2 out of our 10 league games.

We haven't scored a first half goal in 6 hours and 21 minutes of play or 8.5 games!

Don’t worry you’ll score a couple on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Don’t worry you’ll score a couple on Saturday.

Yeah but going by Saturday we could still lose by 2! I'm expecting Danny Lennon to have kicked a few arses after Clyde's poor performance against Montrose last week.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

7 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

What’s the pub situation and how much is a 7 seater from Aberdeen to Cove

Not much pub-wise near the ground. Better staying in City centre for selection of pubs. Nearest to stadium is the Wellington but its more of a diner type place with absolutely no atmosphere. 

Taxi to stadium no more than £10.

Not been up to cove yet so was planning to make the trip. Last Saturday has left me thoroughly demoralised so not going to bother.

Team needs freshened up surely and no idea how he will lift them from last weeks horror show. Munro in at RB would be a start and hopefully Cuddihy fit to play in midfield after going off last week. If page is fit stick him in for balatoni (or Rumsby) at least one of them needs dropped.

5-3-2

Parry
Munro Rumsby page elsdon Livingston
Nicoll
Gomis cuddihy
Goodwillie Cunningham

Before Saturday there was two teams due to give us a right thumping - Montrose and Cove.

Montrose did on Saturday and could see something similar this Saturday.

Not holding out much hope for weekend.

But as Clyde fan these days that is all you have to rely on..............hope.  

Edited by Bullyweeno1

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

That's good, I'm going to need to be sufficiently libated to watch us get town to ribbons.

8 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Will be there from half time when we’re 3-0 down.

We should come out fighting tomorrow and be desperate to prove ourselves after last week's loss but this season in the league so far we've been poor. Not one game have I been impressed with our performance.

If we continue to squander first half chances it will be edgy and much tighter than many expect.