Bovril

I love Bovril. I sometimes spread it onto toast. Lovely stuff. My only Bovril complaint is that I find the jars to be a really awkward shape. It's difficult to fit a knife or a teaspoon into the corners so there's always a small amount goes to waste.

Edited by Paul Kersey
Fucking autocorrect

I like a Bovril when I'm at the football. 

Don't drink it around the house as I could never seem to get it 'quite right'. To the point that I've actually gone and bought the same catering packs that they use at McDiarmid and The Walks. 

It's ace having one whilst sat in the van at a cold and wet Knockhill. 

I love Bovril. I sometimes spread it onto toast. Lovely stuff. My only Bovril complaint is that I find the jars to be a really awkward shape. It's difficult to fit a knife or a teaspoon into the corners so there's always a small amount goes to waste.
You could always pour boiling water into the jar and then pour that into a mug.

The only time I've had bovril outside a football ground was when there was a pile of bovril cups from the vending machine at work that were going to get chucked out. I took about a dozen home and had one a day until they were gone.

23 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Don't drink it around the house as I could never seem to get it 'quite right'. To the point that I've actually gone and bought the same catering packs that they use at McDiarmid and The Walks. 

It's ace having one whilst sat in the van at a cold and wet Knockhill. 

Same - I really like the powdered stuff from big catering packs, but that slimy variety in jars never seems to work out.

1 hour ago, Trackdaybob said:

Orange and cricket thread for this pish