Aberdown vs Hibs

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Amazing what happens when hibs dont get a dodgy penalty at 0 0 in a game isnt it! 

Calm down and move on. Another triggered Hibee.

You just won your first game after 10 games. Have a few drinks and enjoy your night. 

11 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Fancy Aberdeen for this one. Feels like Aberdeen are a half-decent squad that are still to click, whilst Hibs feel like an overrated gang, who have been found out. Bit of a sliding doors game for the two teams today, I reckon.

Yeah… wasn’t off the mark.

I thoroughly enjoyed that. 

Hope the injuries aren't too bad. Ramsay was starting to have a stormer and Gallagher had only cocked up the once, and looked comfortable on the ball. 

Hedges was great in the first half but faded a bit. Watkins must have run a marathon and Ramires got passmarks. 

I'm glad hibs let us keep our half a mil. Wonder if they'd have been more of a threat of Nisbet had been playing. 

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

I thoroughly enjoyed that. 

Hope the injuries aren't too bad. Ramsay was starting to have a stormer and Gallagher had only cocked up the once, and looked comfortable on the ball. 

Hedges was great in the first half but faded a bit. Watkins must have run a marathon and Ramires got passmarks. 

I'm glad hibs let us keep our half a mil. Wonder if they'd have been more of a threat of Nisbet had been playing. 

You mean Nesbit? 

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You mean Nesbit? 

I don't know do i? Boy that plays for hibs and scotland. I'm not a spelling expert 

Edited by coprolite
I think something has gone over my head here. Not for the first time. Whooshed?

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I don't know do i? Boy that plays for hibs and scotland. I'm not a spelling expert 

You were right the first time. 

Ive now had a couple of beers and my ‘nesbitt’ chat was just a dreadful fishing attempt. 

Edited by Dons_1988

17 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Just watched this on Sportscene, is Darren McGregor always that terrible? He was a stick on red as soon as he got booked.

He is past it now.

Daz basically a coach who retains his playing registration.

We are paying the price for some dreadful recruitment decisions (lack of cover at CF and CH in particular) in the last 2 windows - its not been confirmed, but that is partly why Mathie was emptied.

I am sure you remember how Hearts were a while back with a completely unbalanced squad? Same thing, 15 midfielders and fuckall at the back and up front.

You can see the difference where Hearts are now reaping the rewards of recruiting the right players in the areas of need.

We are shagged til January now tbqhwy. 

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

He is past it now.
Daz basically a coach who retains his playing registration.
We are paying the price for some dreadful recruitment decisions (lack of cover at CF and CH in particular) in the last 2 windows - its not been confirmed, but that is partly why Mathie was emptied.
I am sure you remember how Hearts were a while back with a completely unbalanced squad? Same thing, 15 midfielders and fuckall at the back and up front.
You can see the difference where Hearts are now reaping the rewards of recruiting the right players in the areas of need.
We are shagged til January now tbqhwy. 
200.gif

Aye every time I see hibs McGregor and Stevenson look miles off the pace.